Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Football Arrests

Default Re: Football Arrests

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ One of the victims was my son and his roommates. Not sure if they hit any other rooms. _
    Did your son and his roommate got their possessions back? Was any of it damaged? In my view, these actions are much worse than a drug offense. With drugs you are only hurting yourself. In this situation, someone else was violated. I would not argue with not giving a second chance in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ Kick them off the team, there is no room for that, I don't care who you are. Bustle must set an example. Thiefs are no good. _
    I agree, they must go.

We should just "steal" their scholarships from them and kick'em to the curb! Terrible excuse for a person. Did they not learn from ol' Cecil "The Diesel?" Jail Time I hope!!!

We can't kick them off the team. Then our APR would suffer and we'd have to give bustle a lifetime contract.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ We can't kick them off the team. Then our APR would suffer and we'd have to give bustle a lifetime contract. _

BBWWWAAAA!!!!
    Actually, what is the rule here? I would think you could kick off some criminals without penalty.

_ We can't kick them off the team. Then our APR would suffer and we'd have to give bustle a lifetime contract. _
    No we would have to give him a life time contract. Once that contract was up his oldest son would then become coach

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Football Arrests

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Dang it seems Bustle's boys are always getting into trouble. _
    Explain, you seem to know a lot about all Bustle's arrest. Please, I would like to know who they are and what years.

Geaux Cajuns

Thats nice

These things happen more then you realize, especially with the football team, it just doesnt always make it in the news. I seem to recall an incident a few years ago in the athletic study hall. A prominent football player, whom every one on this board loved, stole Danny Farquhar's sunglasses and ipod while Danny had gotten up. When Danny complained about it, the study hall admins were afraid to confront the athlete. Then Danny was threatened by the athlete and some teammates regarding the incident. I dont remember the exact outcome but I do recall hearing that Bustle laughed it off as no big deal.

10. Default Re: Football Arrests

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Dang it seems Bustle's boys are always getting into trouble. _
    It's not that the fact that they get in trouble that defines Bustle, but how he handles it. Bustle has a reputation of not putting up with crap from dumb_____ players. If it is indeed burglary, my guess is they're gone.

UL Football Re: Football Arrests

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ Kick them off the team, there is no room for that, I don't care who you are. Bustle must set an example. Thiefs are no good. _
    Unless they are stealing the ball from the other team, or signals stollen from the other team, etc.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Football Arrests Update

UL Football Re: Football Arrests

Quote Originally Posted by bruh View Post
    _ These things happen more then you realize, especially with the football team, it just doesnt always make it in the news. I seem to recall an incident a few years ago in the athletic study hall. A prominent football player, whom every one on this board loved, stole Danny Farquhar's sunglasses and ipod while Danny had gotten up. When Danny complained about it, the study hall admins were afraid to confront the athlete. Then Danny was threatened by the athlete and some teammates regarding the incident. I dont remember the exact outcome but I do recall hearing that Bustle laughed it off as no big deal. _
    Just laughed it off, I doubt that part of your story, entirely. Bustle has gone to Robe on situations asking how has he delt with situations that were similair in the past. Bustle would not laugh it off, he knows what things cost and I am sure Robe found out about this and Bustle would not laugh at Robe believe me.

You may be right, my knowledge is 2nd hand, although I do believe that it happened that way.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns67 View Post
    _ No we would have to give him a life time contract. Once that contract was up his oldest son would then become coach _

If his oldest son ends up being our best player how long of a free pass would he then get?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information