Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sunbelt Football Poll - Phil Steele

Default Sunbelt Football Poll - Phil Steele

There is a Sunbelt Football poll on Phil Steele.

Where do you think we will finish?

http://www.philsteele.com/fbsinfo/Polls/FBSPolls.html

Default Re: Sunbelt Football Poll - Phil Steele

I picked "Louisiana". Not so much because I think we'll actually beat out Troy as much as because they used our preferred name!

Take that, HoustonCajun!!! JK

how can troy and ulm be projected that high when they aren't even in the top 50?

I don't know who's been voting but its pretty funny. However, it seems that most got it right with the pick of Troy to win the conference once again. They are loaded and had a nice recruiting class just signed. They've got their playmakers back on offense and a future NFL running back along with their playmaker WR Jernigan. Bear Woods and Boris Lee are back again and they will have the most experience of any team out there. I don't know who is picking Monroe to come in first but they should be examined. I'm predicting the Cajuns to come out 4th however, due to the experience of teams such as FAU, Troy and ASU and the emergence of FIU. I think we can win the whole damn thing also but I'm not sure how our QB and RB by committee will respond yet.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I think we can win the whole damn thing also but I'm not sure how our QB and RB by committee will respond yet. _
    The only reason I can even entertain that possibility is because we have Troy at home. Crazy things can happen at home.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    _ The only reason I can even entertain that possibility is because we have Troy at home. Crazy things can happen at home. _
    What was the score the last time we hosted Troy?

Quote Originally Posted by ShowDog View Post
    _ What was the score the last time we hosted Troy? _
    31-48 Troy

UL Football Re: Sunbelt Football Poll - Phil Steele

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    _ how can troy and ulm be projected that high when they aren't even in the top 50? _
    Because their fans have voted more than us. lmao

GEAUX CAJUNS

Whoever the ULM guy is that has been re-submitting his choice for the last 4 hours straight is, he needs to get a life. There aren't more than maybe 15 ULM fans out there so we know they can't be leading due to a mass interest in voting from the harsquawks fan "nation"

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ I picked "Louisiana". Not so much because I think we'll actually beat out Troy as much as because they used our preferred name!

Take that, HoustonCajun!!! JK _

Finally, a national and highly respected publication calls us Louisiana. I picked us as well. I think we will surprise everyone this year. No superstars, yet, but a solid team with good depth and Troy at home. This year, we go to a bowl game with 7-8 wins.

11. Default Re: Sunbelt Football Poll - Phil Steele

As of 12:45 Tuesday PM, ULM had 27.3% of 879 votes. They got the votes because every ULM fan who attended their last home game voted twice

Phil Steele just got on my Christmas card list because he called us "LOUISIANA"!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Square Head View Post
    _ As of 12:45 Tuesday PM, ULM had 27.3% of 879 votes. They got the votes because every ULM fan who attended their last home game voted twice

Phil Steele just got on my Christmas card list because he called us "LOUISIANA"!!!!! _

I was really happy to seem him call us Louisiana. But, if you look at the rest of his site for 2009 or look at schedules of other teams we play, he is all over the board in what he calls us from Louisiana-Lafayette, to UL Laf, to Lou-Laf to U L L. This is a great first step though. If anyone knows how to email him, perhaps a thank you for the Louisiana referral with continued use of it on a consistent basis from this point forward might be helpful.

2009 Schedule.

You can e-mail him at the bottom if your wish.

http://www.philsteele.com/ncaaschedu.09sunbelt.html

Week three will probably get folks excited.

http://www.philsteele.com/ncaaschedu.eekbyweek.html

UL Football Re: Sunbelt Football Poll - Phil Steele

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    _ how can troy and ulm be projected that high when they aren't even in the top 50? _
    More of their people are voting!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information