Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broadway moving forward after bad loss

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    So you saying he is better than Blaine? FREAKING WOW!!! There is no comparison. Blaine checked down all the time and had a laser canon for an arm. OH, Blaine had a coaches brain which is why he is a good coach today.
    Don't pretend that's what people are calling you out on. I think most of us would agree that Blaine was a great QB. But unless you're qualified to make assessments about Broadway's cognitive ability, expect some flak when you blast him on a public forum

Default Re: Broadway moving forward after bad loss

Everyone who posted on this thread was on their knees praying that Terrance Broadway would somehow be able to play in last years N.O. Bowl.10 games left

3. Default Re: Broadway moving forward after bad loss

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Everyone who posted on this thread was on their knees praying that Terrance Broadway would somehow be able to play in last years N.O. Bowl.10 games left
    Game won, case closed.

I think TB is a great QB, I think the coaches need to let him go, be smart but let him go. If he gets dinged up so be it, I'm sure he would rather go out like a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I think TB is a great QB, I think the coaches need to let him go, be smart but let him go. If he gets dinged up so be it, I'm sure he would rather go out like a warrior.
    That has been my complaint. It is very hard to perform to your best when you are limited by the coaches.

Terrance needs to be himself. Don't worry about not taking hits. Let him unleash his full skillset. It gives us our best chance to win

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Terrance needs to be himself. Don't worry about not taking hits. Let him unleash his full skillset. It gives us our best chance to win
    I agree with this at this point. Before the season we needed to protect him at all costs and let our running backs do the bulk work due to our backup situation but it is clear now that we need as many weapons as possible.

That may be true, but I thought we would have done better to go with Nixon the whole game. TB was extremely limited in his play and it almost cost us the game.

A couple of plays by Nixon pulled our gonads out the fire in that one.

Everyone was praying in 2012 for Blaine to play in the New Orleans Bowl instead of Terrance. How'd that turn out for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    Everyone was praying in 2012 for Blaine to play in the New Orleans Bowl instead of Terrance. How'd that turn out for us?
    Define everyone. TB played lights out in 2012 (Including the NO Bowl). Who the hell was praying for a QB who was coming back from injury (less than stellar before injury) to start our bowl game?

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Define everyone. TB played lights out in 2012 (Including the NO Bowl). Who the hell was praying for a QB who was coming back from injury (less than stellar before injury) to start our bowl game?
    Yeah I think 2012 and 2013 were totally different. We knew we had a very capable backup in Broadway in 2012. Last year we had no confidence in our backups. Haacks play was questionable and no one knew what Nixon was capable of coming in so we ALL wanted Broadway to play.

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

TB will be fine. He still leads this team to a SBC championship.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    That may be true, but I thought we would have done better to go with Nixon the whole game. TB was extremely limited in his play and it almost cost us the game.

A couple of plays by Nixon pulled our gonads out the fire in that one.
    I was told that the reaction in the locker room, prior to the game, when Hud announced that Terrance would start was electricwe needed that to win the game

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    If he isn't a run threat (and you do that by actually having him run) then TB is an ineffective QB. It blows my mind that our staff doesn't (didn't) know that. We aren't going to beat our SBC foes without TB running the ball. no sliding. if he's going to be our #1. Unless there's something amiss with his arm/ throwing motion/touch. TB is a capable QB.

I think TB carves up our defense at practice. Tech simply failed to play a stupid defensive scheme for us. I wouldn't count on it. but maybe Ole Miss will drop everyone back in unassigned coverage. have their 3 down lineman just shove the guy in front of them. and that will help our offense feel more comfortable "executing" tomorrow. If Ole Miss shoots themselves in the foot and we "win the turnover battle". that would be nice too.

I was told that the reaction in the locker room, prior to the game, when Hud announced that Terrance would start was electricwe needed that to win the game
    You'll have to me excuse me Coach, but I've just about had my fill of "electric".

Looking for results now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information