Thread: Game Experience Improvements

Default Game Experience Improvements

O ne of the biggest complaints last week was about the font size on the jrtron. Along with numerous observations and complaints about other issues, does anyone know if the scoreboard issues were addressed and changed/upgraded? Could we please have game and individual stats?

Finally, is the Tech band attending and does anyone know if the music the POA plays today will be from this century?

Default Re: Game Experience Improvements

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    O ne of the biggest complaints last week was about the font size on the jrtron. Along with numerous observations and complaints about other issues, does anyone know if the scoreboard issues were addressed and changed/upgraded? Could we please have game and individual stats?

Finally, is the Tech band attending and does anyone know if the music the POA plays today will be from this century?
    You'll just have to find out around 6 PM tonight.

La Tech is bringing their pep band supposedly. I would hope that they got the bugs worked out with regards to the scoreboard programming.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post

Did you send anyone an email?

Yes, mainly dealing with font size, color, and not having stats during the game, oh, and updating scores. And from the reply I got, I wasn't the only one with similar concerns.

What I didn't understand was why in the hell were they only showing sec scores

Thread Information