Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: 2014-09-05 Louisiana vs LaTech

Default Re: Defense!!

Our scheme screams a total lack of confidence of ours players by the coaching staff Just like Broadway not being allowed to throw 10 yards deep or beyond. I think they know we have serious issues and they are trying to disguise them

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Our scheme screams a total lack of confidence of ours players by the coaching staff Just like Broadway not being allowed to throw 10 yards deep or beyond. I think they know we have serious issues and they are trying to disguise them
    On defense, totally agree. Offensively, it doesn't take a guru to figure out the J Johnson is 6'6" and the guy covering him is 5'10".

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    On defense, totally agree. Offensively, it doesn't take a guru to figure out the J Johnson is 6'6" and the guy covering him is 5'10".
    agree wholeheartedly with ya on that point. So its our coaches that don't have game time adjustments savvy????

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    agree wholeheartedly with ya on that point. So its our coaches that don't have game time adjustments savvy????
    It's a trend. I can name 5 games off the top of my head where in game adjustments were either needed or made against us, and we could not make said adjustment.

The only thing worse than our offense tonight was our defense.

Default Re: Game Time: Louisiana vs LA Tech

Good game ULL. Love coming to visit Lafayette! Finish the season strong and win the Sunbelt! Look forward to coming down and seeing the basketball game this year also. Wish we played ever year in football.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    The only thing worse than our offense tonight was our defense.
    Good one.

Our DC is freakin clueless

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

They have a great RB (shifty like McG and strong like Harris --true tweener)---a BIG 10 QB and all conference lineman---Some young guys who we offered to play in the secondary---Won't be a Cake Walk but man I hope we are as good as we think we are!!!

Turns out Boomer was very correct in this post.

Default Re: LOUISIANA TECH VS. LOUISIANA

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Turns out Boomer was very correct in this post.
    Well considering Boomer actually played college ball.I'd expect he would know alot more about the game than us keyboard players/coaches. Should have heeded his warning before all the ____-talking.

11. Default Re: LTU game

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I hope we are as good as we think we are!!!
    Boomer wisdom strikes again.

Default Re: LA TECH (48) vs LOUISIANA (20)

ahhh.the memories

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    ahhh.the memories
    In the new 2015 Carnegie Classification, four Louisiana universities retained their classification: LSU-Baton Rouge and Tulane University remained in the R1 spot ("Highest Research Activity"), while the University of Louisiana Lafayette and the University of New Orleans remained in the R2 spot ("Higher Research Activity"). Louisiana Tech University was reclassified from R2 ("Higher Research Activity") to R3 ("Moderate Research Activity"). ULM was the only university in the state to be promoted to the "Doctoral University" category. Grambling State University, Xavier University, and Louisiana College all moved up in the "Master's Colleges and Universities" category.

And there aren't any public universities in the USA that are R3 and also T1. Ouch.

Gonna be some tough times up in S. Ark come sept. Hope they can sooth those hurt hillbilly feelings with some good old mother-son-sister loving.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    And there aren't any public universities in the USA that are R3 and also T1. Ouch.

Gonna be some tough times up in S. Ark come sept. Hope they can sooth those hurt hillbilly feelings with some good old mother-son-sister loving.
    Sorry for being redundant again.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread Information