Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: 2014-09-05 Louisiana vs LaTech

UL Football 2014-09-05 Louisiana vs LaTech

WE ARE . "LOUISIANA TECH"
    We are excited you are covering Louisiana Tech Football this year but we ask that you refer to us by our correct name and abbreviation. Thanks and Go Bulldogs!

CORRECT
    Louisiana Tech
    LA Tech (pronounced: LAH Tech)
    Bulldogs or 'Dogs

INCORRECT (BAD DOG!)
    LT or LTU
    La Tech or La. Tech
    Dawgs

vs.

WE ARE LOUISIANA
    There is confusion among the national sports organizations as how to refer to the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns.

Our official name is the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, but much like our opponents around the country, we simply go by Louisiana when referring to our athletic programs.

Although we proudly refer to our University with its full title for academic purposes, we ask that
    Louisiana, Ragin' Cajuns or Cajuns be used to refer to us athletically.

Remarks:
    Both were taken from each university's game notes.
    Looks like we both have issues when it comes to our name. The funny thing is they are not referring to us correctly on their site so why should we refer to them correctly on ours?

Default Re: LOUISIANA TECH VS. LOUISIANA

So LTU it is.

Wait we playing LTU. I thought it was the sfsa school from southern arkansas

LTURD's are hypocrites. Spread is back up to -14.5.faith in Skippy dwindling by the hour.

His daddy will bail him out

Game day B+tiches! Put your game face on!!!

Default LTU

LTU really think they are going to win this one.
    PACK THE SWAMP @ CAJUN FIELD

Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: LTU game

They really do! How can a fanbase be so clueless? Multiple generations of inbreeding maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Game day B+tiches! Put your game face on!!!
    Thank you! I needed that!

GEAUX LOUISIANA!

10. Default Re: LTU game

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajuneer View Post
    They really do! How can a fanbase be so clueless? Multiple generations of inbreeding maybe?
    ----They have a great RB (shifty like McG and strong like Harris --true tweener)---a BIG 10 QB and all conference lineman---Some young guys who we offered to play in the secondary---Won't be a Cake Walk but man I hope we are as good as we think we are!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ----They have a great RB (shifty like McG and strong like Harris --true tweener)---a BIG 10 QB and all conference lineman---Some young guys who we offered to play in the secondary---Won't be a Cake Walk but man I hope we are as good as we think we are!!!
    Stop sandbagging, Boom.

They are not special. They are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. They are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

12. Ragin' Cajuns Re: LTU game

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

They have a great RB (shifty like McG and strong like Harris --true tweener)---a BIG 10 QB and all conference lineman---Some young guys who we offered to play in the secondary---Won't be a Cake Walk but man I hope we are as good as we think we are!!!

So we should not expect to upset Ole Miss, Bosie, and run the SBC. I mean we just hope and think we are good, but those 19 starters and record setting players may not be as good as they seemed to be last year.

On the other hand the guys for LTU@ruston are more like we were than they were last year.

Boomer we get it, never count your chickens but really the only way LTU@ruston wins is if we give it to them with turnovers.

Boom, i hope you are just playing devil's advocate. Don't drink the blue kool aid. A Big 10 QB? I guess they have an AAC head coach & Big 12 Def Coordinator too. There is a reason they are no longer in those conferences. This is one of the games that Hud has circled, and if we have learned anything about the games Hud circles, GOD help them. They will say our name! Protect the house! Hold the rope!

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling a lot of people will be disappointed.

Crazycajun, no hope needed, you are wrong. Hopefully by 6 after some good tailgating food and maybe you have had a few your feelings will change. Lol

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information