Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: 2014-09-05 Louisiana vs LaTech

I truley don't understand this mentality. If you don't think this Cajun team SHOULD beat THAT tech team, then when will we? Is it a defense mechanism from a lot of years of being bad? Do you think if you don't get your hopes up you can only be excited?

We ALL understand that anything can happen. We ALL know we could lose to an inferior team, just like we did to ULM last year. So what????? Have confidence in your team and coach. I think after 3 bowl wins these guys deserve our confidence. So many years of being bad, enjoy being good! And remember nothing we say or do here will have the slightest impact on the game.

Geaux Cajuns

Default Re: LTU game

I don't think we will lose, but I don't think this game will be over before halftime like most think. We may score late to cover the spread but I just don't think this will be a stomping like the home game against Tulane. If we don't win by 30, a lot of people will be disappointed. I'm not one of those. They have zero pressure.

3. Default Re: LTU game

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    So we should not expect to upset Ole Miss, Bosie, and run the SBC. I mean we just hope and think we are good, but those 19 starters and record setting players may not be as good as they seemed to be last year.

On the other hand the guys for LTU@ruston are more like we were than they were last year.

Boomer we get it, never count your chickens but really the only way LTU@ruston wins is if we give it to them with turnovers.
    ---Although you bring up valid points (so damn many of them could be mentioned on both sides), you mentioned TOs but the game of football itself lends itself to many outcomes--Bad Kick good kick---Great catch dropped balls---great run fumbles ---interceptions---etc

I played, coached, and have watched this series and without trying to use all the old cliches, the unexpected happens in the emotional settings---I think it favors the Cajuns!!! And then I look back on USA and Monroe over the HUD years and see our vulnerability at times---Geaux Cajuns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    LTU really think they are going to win this one.
    PACK THE SWAMP @ CAJUN FIELD

Geaux Cajuns!
    Very few think that, actually, but I am hopeful.

If we don't lose the turnover battle, I don't see us losing. That being said, a few turnovers in their favor and it's anyone's game. I feel that we have the more complete and experienced team but I still believe Tech is as talented a team we will play this season outside of Ole Miss and Boisie state. This is a very tough game to predict. The only outcome that would shock me would be a blowout loss to Tech.

UL 35
    Tech 30

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I don't think we will lose, but I don't think this game will be over before halftime like most think. We may score late to cover the spread but I just don't think this will be a stomping like the home game against Tulane. If we don't win by 30, a lot of people will be disappointed. I'm not one of those. They have zero pressure.
    Agree 100%
    Just Win the game!

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling a lot of people will be disappointed.
    My head tells me it will be us. The Cajuns are a very good team. The Bulldogs are hopefully better than last year's team, but there really is nothing to make me think that to be true. We have a long way to go. Your team is confident, rightfully so, and talented. I'm sure they are well prepared as well.

I think they have a lot of pressure. They have been told repeatedly since recruitment that there program is superior. Now the head coach is on the hot seat. I think there is plenty of pressure on both sides.

I don't think it will be a blowout either (though I hope so).

All of you that think Tech will score 30 points on us must think we are going to be 7-6 this year.

I have two words for La-Tech@Ruston and it ain't happy birthday.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: LOUISIANA TECH VS. LOUISIANA

I prefer La. NECH.

Last edited by NOCajun; September 6th, 2014 at 10:16 am. Reason: #WreckThoseNechs!!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Is the game today?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Is the game today?
    It was yesterday, it is obvious that some people have started drinking already. Tech scoring 30 points, SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Is the game today?
    Nope, keep doing what you were doing, I assume, sorting out your thongs for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    It was yesterday, it is obvious that some people have started drinking already. Tech scoring 30 points, SMH.
    Thankfully we scored 69. 😃

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Thankfully we scored 69. ��
    It's either 69 or go home with your head in your hands instead of, oh better not go there.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information