Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: 2014-09-05 Louisiana vs LaTech

Default Re: Game Time: Louisiana vs LA Tech

Saying a QB isnt smart because he cant read a defence isnt a personal attack. How else would you have me say it? Ahhhh Broadway cant hit the back side of a barn unless the barn is wide open?

Frenchie. Appreciate all you did for us the last few monthsbut PLEASE.no pictures of the stadium for a while now.

willis

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    . Broadway is not a good qb. He has not the intelligence nor the ability to check down or read defenses .
    Sorry to disagree, but this comes across as personal to me. Good night all.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    What a class act.
    You guys have been on every message board from CUSA,tigerdroppings, even showing your ___ on Bbb. You guys deserve every last bit of it and I hope it goes on for weeks

Pick almost any reason for losing, and you are likely right to some degree.

The biggest difference in the game was the defense, and Manny Diaz coaching was a difference maker. And although he has gone through cycles at other colleges, he really had a good game plan agaisnt the cajuns.

Also, I believe playing a great team like Oklahoma prepared Tech well. I think LaTech has Auburn next. And playing against the highest talent tends to make your team better.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Defense!!

Maybe we need a DC. I have been seriously underwhelmed the last two seasons. We rush three and drop 8 and still cant cover or tackle.
    MAybe we should watch tape of last years ArkSt win and do what we did then. Of course, the offense also laid an egg so .

Well, this is why i didnt talk smack all week. Watching the southern game last week scared the hell outta me. Too many people were blinded by the score.we did not look good. I literally cringed at all the _____ talking this week. I had MAJOR concerns coming out of that southern game. Hope we're hungry cause we'll be eating lots of excrement sandwiches. Manthis one stings. Curious to see the fallout this week. Good night and geaux cajunsthere will be a lot of laying in bed staring at the ceiling tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    You guys have been on every message board from CUSA,tigerdroppings, even showing your ___ on Bbb. You guys deserve every last bit of it and I hope it goes on for weeks
    You say you guys. Not me and many others. It's still a classless act to kick a team when down. I bet you tortured animals when you were litlle.

10. Default Re: Game Time: Louisiana vs LA Tech

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Well, this is why i didnt talk smack all week. Watching the southern game last week scared the hell outta me. Too many people were blinded by the score.we did not look good. I literally cringed at all the _____ talking this week. I had MAJOR concerns coming out of that southern game. Hope we're hungry cause we'll be eating lots of excrement sandwiches. Manthis one stings. Curious to see the fallout this week. Good night and geaux cajunsthere will be a lot of laying in bed staring at the ceiling tonight.
    got some carmex for me? I'm chapped after this game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    got some carmex for me? I'm chapped after this game.
    Ha! Carmex cant cure what we got!

[QUOTE=Ragin4U;723604]Maybe we need a DC. I have been seriously underwhelmed the last two seasons. We rush three and drop 8 and still cant cover or tackle.
    MAybe we should watch tape of last years ArkSt win and do what we did then. Of course, the offense also laid an egg so .[/QUOTE

When you rush 3, most of the time getting double teamed and giving the QB all the time in the world to throw the ball and you are playing a soft zone with seams wide open you will always get beat. Wish Hud could see what I do from my seat. I can call it almost every time we are not covering the receivers and it is not the players faults. there hands are tiedIt is the scheme.

Why do our corners give such a big cushion on every down?

That is the scheme that is being called. Prevent defense. Back up and let them catch it then tackle them. Did not work so well tonight and really does not work well any night. the only reason that we have done okay with it before is because we had some kind of offense. tonight no offense so that defensive plan did not pan out so well.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Wood Cajun View Post
    That is the scheme that is being called. Prevent defense. Back up and let them catch it then tackle them. Did not work so well tonight and really does not work well any night. the only reason that we have done okay with it before is because we had some kind of offense. tonight no offense so that defensive plan did not pan out so well.
    I realize that it's a scheme, I don't understand why it's our scheme and why we never scrap it.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread Information