Thread: Coach Trahan and Family

People Coach Trahan and Family

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Saint View Post
    how horrible it must be to see your infant daughter go through something like that. thinking if it were one of my children, i can only hope that i would have the courage to withstand this sort of ordeal. my prayers are with ct and his family, and for baby tiana to have a full and healthy life.
    Save a prayer for Coach Trahan and wife as well, as the they are finally about to bring his child home for the first time after spending the past nine months in one hospital after another.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Charles Tillman humbly accepts award on daughter Tiana's behalf

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    _ Save a prayer for Coach Trahan and wife as well, as the they are finally about to bring his child home for the first time after spending the past nine months in one hospital after another. _
    No kidding? Thats fantastic news!

Z

Default Re: Coach Trahan and Family

Thanks for the update. For a second there I was nervous about what I was about to read. Coach Trahan and I go way back and I know he has been waiting for this day for a long time.

4. Default Re: Coach Trahan and Family

Great news. I had no idea about this. Coach Trahan is a really likeable individual. I've had the pleasure to converse with him outside of baseball a few times. Just great news.

Let's win this series for the Trahan Family!

Thread Information