Thread: New Vermilion 'Site Launced

Default New Vermilion 'Site Launced

The AEE & ultoday.com have donated software, hosting, and webmaster time to give The Vermilion a new Internet home, TheVerm.com.

The kids are still learning to use it, but we eventually want to offer the same package to all colleges & schools in Louisiana, and beyond.

Article is up on ultoday.com.

2. Default Re: New Vermilion 'Site Launced

I applaud your efforts Doc. I always enjoy reading what is going on at UL via The Vermilion. The problem has been finding a newspaper when I'm not able to get to campus. Thanks for providing an online site.

Sincerely,

Adrian Perron
    Class of 2007

Default Re: New Vermilion 'Site Launced

glad to see the Vermillion back on line. I always liked checking it out to get a feel of what is going on around campus. Also enjoyed the opinions, it gives a unique perspective of what college students are thinking. Glad we can get to say good things about the school today

4. Default Re: New Vermilion 'Site Launced

I've run advertising in the Vermilion and it was the pits. The ad copy provided was not what they published. They evidently do not know how to cut and paste.

Perhaps they will be better at the web site but it seems they should focus on the basics first.

Thread Information