Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Craft Beer ? For Cajuns

Default Re: Craft Beer ? For Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    There's no way stadium cracklin can be good. I'll get my crack on the way down in Opelousas thank you.
    As usual you underestimate Cajuns. They were good and the serving size was enough to share.

There's no way stadium cracklin can be good. I'll get my crack on the way down in Opelousas thank you.
    Would that be Hebert's at the Hil-Win Texaco or Billy's in town?

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Is there a Billy's in Opelousas? I know there is one in Krotz Springs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Billy's! Any better places?

The boudin at the stadium was good last year

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Is there a Billy's in Opelousas? I know there is one in Krotz Springs.

Billy's has been in Opelousas for years on 190. Used to be called Ray's and Billy's.

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    Billy's has been in Opelousas for years on 190. Used to be called Ray's and Billy's.
    That shows how much I go to Opelousas.

I'll give it a try

I'll give it a try
    Dude. You want cracklins at an easy on and off place. Stop at Dons country mart in Carencro just off I-49. Look to left just before Carencro exit. My 83 year old mama loves it.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    That shows how much I go to Opelousas.
    Subtle brag.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Dude. You want cracklins at an easy on and off place. Stop at Dons country mart in Carencro just off I-49. Look to left just before Carencro exit. My 83 year old mama loves it.
    Just for clarification. Don's country mart does not exist any more. Don's Specialty Meats is where you need to be. Take the Hwy 182 exit off of I-49, take a left under the overpass and the first right onto the service road. Go down about a mile till you pass under another over pass and Don's is on the left. Definitely worth stopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_RH View Post
    Just for clarification. Don's country mart does not exist any more. Don's Specialty Meats is where you need to be. Take the Hwy 182 exit off of I-49, take a left under the overpass and the first right onto the service road. Go down about a mile till you pass under another over pass and Don's is on the left. Definitely worth stopping.
    I like don's but stopped going there: too much purple and yellow ____e, not enuff Cajuns. I complained, but see no improvement in that area, so screw 'embetter places to go to that also support UL

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    I like don's but stopped going there: too much purple and yellow ____e, not enuff Cajuns. I complained, but see no improvement in that area, so screw 'embetter places to go to that also support UL
    I quit going to Chop's for that same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_RH View Post
    Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    Good point, but I guess I don't go when they have on those colors.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information