Thread: Need big crowds this weekend

1. This is so COOL Need big crowds this weekend

This weekend could be the corner that we been needing to turn. We need as many people at the "Tigue" as possible. Lets get a packed house. Everyone tell your friends, your friends friends, ya aunts, ya uncles, ya drunk family members you only want to see on holidays, anyone you can think of. "you can do it!" I know I'll be there. Be there or be square!!!!!! Who's wit me!!!!!!! GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!!!!

UL Baseball Re: Need big crowds this weekend

You hate to put too much emphasis on a series in the first weekend of April, but it seems like this is a MUST win for the Cajuns if they want to have any shot at winning the regular season SBC title. They have already dug themselves quite a hole as it appears they are currently 5.5 games back of MTSU in the SBC standings. You also can't forget about WKU which currently boasts a 8-1 record in SBC play. UL can make up a lot of ground considering they still have six games left against these two teams in Lafayette. Depending on how my weekend goes I might try to make the Sunday contest.

Default Re: Need big crowds this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Da Meuawk!!! View Post
    _ This weekend could be the corner that we been needing to turn. We need as many people at the "Tigue" as possible. Lets get a packed house. Everyone tell your friends, your friends friends, ya aunts, ya uncles, ya drunk family members you only want to see on holidays, anyone you can think of. "you can do it!" I know I'll be there. Be there or be square!!!!!! Who's wit me!!!!!!! GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!!!! _
    There should be a decent contingent of UMT fans there. My old man will be one of them. I'd be there, too, but we have a little one due on May 2nd.

Im there. Time for a winning streeeeeek indeed lets run off about 7 or 8 in a row

I'll be there like always, looking forward to a series sweep.

Thread Information