Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GAMEDAY!!!

Default Re: GAMEDAY!!!

Put your GAME FACE ON!!!!

For the past 4 seasons we've had no rain to speak of at our home games. In the north they deal with cold and snow. In Cajun Country, we have rain, so what?? Lets get our rain gear on and geaux watch some football!!!!! I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT TILL I'M IN THE STANDS!!!

With the rain, I can only assume Elijah reveals himself as the second coming at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    With the rain, I can only assume Elijah reveals himself as the second coming at this game.
    Eli "The Prophet" has heard from the most high. In Hud we trust. Geaux Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    For the past 4 seasons we've had no rain to speak of at our home games. In the north they deal with cold and snow. In Cajun Country, we have rain, so what?? Lets get our rain gear on and geaux watch some football!!!!! I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT TILL I'M IN THE STANDS!!!
    I don't remember it raining during a game recently, but it monsooned for a good 3 hours during the tailgate for Lamar two years ago and it rained a bit before Texas State last year. Let's hope all of this stuff clears out before kickoff.

Ragin Cajun storm prediction on Jag defense today. 100% chance of THUNDER AND LIGHTNING comin' atcha and ain't a d@#$ think you can do about it. WooWooo!!!!

Sitting at Cajun Field.watching the freakin rain! This sucks!!!

Up at 6:30 and in the parking lot at 8. Some Jag fans were in the lot but security politely showed them where to move. Rain came down hard for a little but I'm in my Jeep with the ice chest very close. Just waiting on my brother to show up with the tent and my wife to bring my game day house special daiquiri. It's a flip flop and board shorts kind of day!

Come on fellows, it don't rain in footballbut I will be dressed in colors, flip-flops, red poncho and sunglasses just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I don't remember it raining during a game recently, but it monsooned for a good 3 hours during the tailgate for Lamar two years ago and it rained a bit before Texas State last year. Let's hope all of this stuff clears out before kickoff.
    Those are the 2 last games I drove over for. Rain was horrible prior to the Lamar game! But not bad for the game. Still had a blast!
    Shof

Please post pictures for those of us who are not able to be there! (I am stuck on the Left coast)

CajunDreDog (@CajunDreDog) tweeted at 9:56 AM on Sat, Aug 30, 2014:
    #CajunNation make sure to follow @ULGameday for up 2 date info on parking, rain, etc all day long.
    #WeAreLouisiana #GeauxCajuns #RaginCajuns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information