Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Apparently I have hurt some feelings?

Default Re: Apparently I have hurt some feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunjeb View Post
    I don't use the up and down thumbs. Someone with 4 reds could make a more solid post than someone with 4 greens.

What happens when you get "x" number of reds? Do you get "drawn and quartered?"
    Most of the "red dottors" on this site are trolls and fans of other schools who make bad posts and are rude. I will give a troll or someone who is disrepectful a thumbs down but I never once gave someone a thumbs down for someone disagreeing with me and I hope others don't do that either. Good debate is wonderful!

So after recently discovered how to check your reputation (from this thread) I noticed I got negative reputation points for this comment when asked about where to pick up crawfish passing through Lafayette…

"I like Louisiana crawfish time. They are selling sacks of small/medium crawfish for $60 and med/large for $90. http://www.lacrawfishtime.com/restau...k-up-only.html

Hope you enjoy and welcome to the board."

Evidently it doesn't take much to get negative reputation points for a post…

Just checked my reputation over the past few months...jimmies mother____ing rustled.

4. Default Re: Apparently I have hurt some feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    So after recently discovered how to check your reputation (from this thread) I noticed I got negative reputation points for this comment when asked about where to pick up crawfish passing through Lafayette…

"I like Louisiana crawfish time. They are selling sacks of small/medium crawfish for $60 and med/large for $90. http://www.lacrawfishtime.com/restau...k-up-only.html

Hope you enjoy and welcome to the board."

Evidently it doesn't take much to get negative reputation points for a post…
    Warning a bumch of "they" to follow.

Maybe they were closed when they went and they were really mad at themselves for not noticing when you posted the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Just checked my reputation over the past few months...jimmies mother____ing rustled.
    Dude you called me Stalin for blasting a troll on here and gave me a thumbs down...not cool!

Seriously though I would love to read some of the neg comments on yours...you could probably write a book.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Dude you called me Stalin for blasting a troll on here and gave me a thumbs down...not cool!

Seriously though I would love to read some of the neg comments on yours...you could probably write a book.
    If it had a CH behind it...it was me. Might have been having a bad or communist manifesto type of day. Most people don't leave comments at all. They just red dot and leave.

This is one of my comments, someone posted about me.

"posting your own tweets isn't that cool"

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post

This person doesn't get the internets...

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Most people don't leave comments at all. They just red dot and leave.
    damn rag heads...

I had never looked at rep points before today. Heres a couple of comments i got...."Go cheat on your wife some more" and "adulterer" ........damn dude! Im not even married!!! Of course they didnt leave their name.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post

Keep posting all the twitters man. It keeps me from having to join myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    damn rag heads...
    I don't know how many times we are going to have to educate the people on this board. Thgose are NOT rags on their heads. They are actually small sheets. So the proper term is 'little sheet heads'. Thank you for your cooperation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information