Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin Ed View Post
    In any event, I look forward to my first sporting outting to your wonderful university.
    It will be good to have you at Cajun Field, Ed. Travel safe and enjoy Lafayette. I hope we do have the kind of crowd and atmosphere the last Southern game afforded.

Your sarcasm is warranted. We are very high on our team this year. And we expect to dominate Southern the entire game. You realize that this is our forum and we are not writing to you. You are writing to us. But, now that we've established contact. give us all the smack you want right back.

What do you predict will be the score?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    It will be good to have you at Cajun Field, Ed. Travel safe and enjoy Lafayette. I hope we do have the kind of crowd and atmosphere the last Southern game afforded.

Your sarcasm is warranted. We are very high on our team this year. And we expect to dominate Southern the entire game. You realize that this is our forum and we are not writing to you. You are writing to us. But, now that we've established contact. give us all the smack you want right back.

What do you predict will be the score?
    Thank you for the kind words of welcome. As someone has suggested, you guys just might want to take it easy on the Jags, being that you are the mighty and powerful team that you are, and we the lowly team that we are, and take your frustrations out on La. Tech the following weekend. That way it wont seem like the "big boys" are bullying the "little leaguers." A score of, say 44 to 26, would make it look as though you had mercy on us. Whata you say! After all, we will account for nearly 20,000 of those Cajun Field seats. That should buy us at least a little mercy. Dont you think!

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Its not even good sarcasm. Little ed got his jimmies twisted and wants to make snide comments on a fan board. Thats cute.
    AND you are bringing 20K? Where are the 19k with no tickets going to sit?

Thank you for the kind words of welcome. As someone has suggested, you guys just might want to take it easy on the Jags, being that you are the mighty and powerful team that you are, and we the lowly team that we are, and take your frustrations out on La. Tech the following weekend. That way it wont seem like the "big boys" are bullying the "little leaguers." A score of, say 44 to 26, would make it look as though you had mercy on us. Whata you say! After all, we will account for nearly 20,000 of those Cajun Field seats. That should buy us at least a little mercy. Dont you think!

TROLL ALERT!!!!! Warning, all the Jags fans I have encoutnered have had CLASS. I smell a MC ____ fan

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

20k? The fumes from the paper mills in Moanroe have messed with your brains. Love you, buddy. HAVE A safe trip.

Z

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I oppose those people's suggestion. I believe we should equally throttle both the Jags and the Dawgs. And being a proud Jag, I'm sure you don't want any mercy from the Cajuns. We shall respect you and pummel you soundly in the sport of football.

I apologize in advance for your lack of 20k in attendance. I believe had we had our 60k facility in place, we very well may have accommodated your 20k. Being that we are limited to 42k, you will not be but 20% of that number. Enjoy the city, the tailgating, the halftime festivities, and as much of the football contest as a fan on the business end of a severe whooping can.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I oppose those people's suggestion. I believe we should equally throttle both the Jags and the Dawgs. And being a proud Jag, I'm sure you don't want any mercy from the Cajuns. We shall respect you and pummel you soundly in the sport of football.

I apologize in advance for your lack of 20k in attendance. I believe had we had our 60k facility in place, we very well may have accommodated your 20k. Being that we are limited to 42k, you will not be but 20% of that number. Enjoy the city, the tailgating, the halftime festivities, and as much of the football contest as a fan on the business end of a severe whooping can.
    *snicker*

Ticket master send help. At least 20,000 Jags. Do I need to post the pic from last time lol.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by vlw View Post
    *snicker*

Ticket master send help. At least 20,000 Jags. Do I need to post the pic from last time lol.
    Its not that Southern can't or won't bring 20,000 fans, its that there won't be 20,000 tickets available. The fire Marshall has already put a cap in place. Fans of both teams would be best served by securing tickets prior to gameday unlike 2009.

I'm getting this back on track

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    Its not that Southern can't or won't bring 20,000 fans, its that there won't be 20,000 tickets available. The fire Marshall has already put a cap in place. Fans of both teams would be best served by securing tickets prior to gameday unlike 2009.
    SU fans know to purchase tickets before coming to town. We will see.

SU fans know to purchase tickets before coming to town. We will see.
    Will they stay to watch the entire game or just leave after watching the band at halftime like the last visit to Cajun Field?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

*snicker*

Yesterdays news, my friend. We put 45k in the superdome to play Tulane. You dont think we can pack our own place? Theres a big difference between playing a 3-9 UL team in 09' and playing a possible top 25 UL team in 14' have a safe trip in.

Z

Yeah, there is no shot at you guys bringing 20k to our stadium. You don't bring that to your stadium. I'm thinking around 5,000-6,000 maybe

I think they will bring 10k

again fellas, these idiots are trolls. They crawled out of the sewer, through the manhole, and has risen up to try to aggravate us. True Southern fans are not message board hounds, period.Also Jags fans have a lot more class and understand that any opposing teams boards are gonna support their home team.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information