Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Default Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    That's my tailgating spot! You can take that picture and shove it right up your ***!

Seriously though, there's a 40 yr old live oak tree there, and I'm prepared to rile up all the Lafayette tree huggers to defend it (and my spot.)
    I think you could build around the oaks. I just think that would be a great view when you are driving down Congress, the steps would look like those in front of the US Supreme Court. It will never happen so no use getting the tree huggers involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    This is what I would like to see. A new large walk way with large steps going up the north side of the stadium. I know it would displace some of the tailgaters so some of you will hate it, that's okay you have that right.

Geaux Cajuns
    Why not just widen the existing ramps. Looks like there is plenty of room.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Why not just widen the existing ramps. Looks like there is plenty of room.
    I agree that is the easiest and probably the cheapest way to go. They need to widening the gates coming in and place a few more around the top.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    This is what I would like to see. A new large walk way with large steps going up the north side of the stadium. I know it would displace some of the tailgaters so some of you will hate it, that's okay you have that right.

Geaux Cajuns
    That's only got 4 giant steps! You must be the guy that invented those traffic circles!

How ever many the Fire Marshal Bill lets in.

42,500 according to Buckley per UL

It seems like we will be fighting on and off showers, and they forecast a good amount of rain for friday. so it may be ugly out there which may keep the record safe.

8. UL Football Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Sounds like it would be on the money and I am trying to judge the Ga Tech attendance compared to what they brought to a Bowl game in their home city

I think/hope that there could be huge logistical problems and have the neighborhood people ____ed, the fans disgruntled, the cops confused, and some unforeseeable happenings

However I think both you and I would like to just see it to see it

BTW do you like the baseball stadium??? I want us to have some of those features but on a solid frame that they don't have!!!

I do not a single thing about the Lamer baseball park.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    It seems like we will be fighting on and off showers, and they forecast a good amount of rain for friday. so it may be ugly out there which may keep the record safe.
    Tailgating spots/mudslides should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Tailgating spots/mudslides should be fun.
    People getting stuck in all that freshly chopped mud will be even more fun.

Free Slip & Slides for the kids in the TG area.

12. Default Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I do not a single thing about the Lamer baseball park.
    ----Thought you might have been there to see the Cajuns play!!! you left out a word ---was it care or know???

13. UL Baseball Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

I been there to see the Cajuns beat the Lamers, and on a couple of occasions lose to the Lamers. The left out word is 'like'. Much ado about nothing. Well I take it back, I do like the faux stone walls a little. I always felt I was lucky to find my vehicle still untouched upon leaving the games. I always felt lucky to actually get into my vehicle without getting mugged or car jacked. Yea the neighborhood is that bad.

As a Southern University grad living here in Monroe, Louisiana, I just want to say what an honor and privilege it will be just to be on the same football field with such a fine university as Louisiana-Lafayette. I have looked at your attendance and score predictions for the game as well as your comments surrounding same. I do think the attendance will exceed the last Jaguar visit 5 years ago, as I know several Jaguars from the Monroe area who will be making the trek south. I have never attended a sporting event at ULL, or in the city of Lafayette, for that matter, but judging from your comments, you guys must have the finest football team in America. I doubt if Alabama, Texas, Auburn, or LSU could beat you guys, although they could probably give you a run for your money. In any event, I look forward to my first sporting outting to your wonderful university.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    People getting stuck in all that freshly chopped mud will be even more fun.
    If vehicles get stuck, the university better provide a tow truck to get people out. No excuse being they know its supposed to rain and the grass hasn't grown yet.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information