Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Default Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Southern fans travel better than the fans of any other in-state school (except LSU), that would include McNeese and LTUR. I'm not sure what the number of their fans will be, but their attendance will be limited only by access to tickets, not lack of interest in their team or the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sujags06 View Post
    I never stated that we would bring that many.
    Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Wander around the tailgating areas and enjoy the food and beverages. Enjoy some local restaurants while here and I'm sure you can search for threads on this board listing plenty of local eateries that are top notch. Regardless of the outcome of the game, hopefully we'll continue playing Southern in the future as I think it's a good situation for both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Wander around the tailgating areas and enjoy the food and beverages. Enjoy some local restaurants while here and I'm sure you can search for threads on this board listing plenty of local eateries that are top notch. Regardless of the outcome of the game, hopefully we'll continue playing Southern in the future as I think it's a good situation for both teams.
    Oh don't worry, I plan to have a great, glorious time. It's been some years since I've been to Lafayette now living out of state, but I will definitely enjoy the trip. Hopefully the weather isn't as nasty as currently forecast. Regardless of outcome, I enjoy playing you guys, it's a good measuring stick game against a really good, quality opponent. This could be a special year for you.

4. Default Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

We can pick apart what will or won't be, I just know that Southern brought the best group of visiting fans to UL this Century.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    We can pick apart what will or won't be, I just know that Southern brought the best group of visiting fans to UL this Century.
    Thank you Turbine. My comments are all being expressed in good taste. As I have said in earlier posts, we are honored to be playing such a fine university as Louisiana-Lafayette, and I personally look forward to a wonderful experience there. My family and friends have secured the use of a 15-passenger van, and at least a dozen of us, clad in our SU blue and gold, will converge upon this Cajun city on Friday night. I must admit that I am a little confused as to where visitors might be able to tailgate, if at all.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

The Cajun Dome across from the field.

Oh don't worry, I plan to have a great, glorious time. It's been some years since I've been to Lafayette now living out of state, but I will definitely enjoy the trip. Hopefully the weather isn't as nasty as currently forecast. Regardless of outcome, I enjoy playing you guys, it's a good measuring stick game against a really good, quality opponent. This could be a special year for you.
    We are certainly hoping it is a special year or you will hear a lot of ____ing and moaning

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

06, we do what anyone with any common sense does. We make sure we accommodate our fans first. Its called home field advantage. Have a safe trip in.

Z

Now that we are 2 days out, Sat looking pretty wet. I don't think we get to 42K.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Now that we are 2 days out, Sat looking pretty wet. I don't think we get to 42K.
    Hopefully we sell capacity so we can at least say it's a sellout even if we don't get that many.

bump

With the bad weather.26,245 (real attendance)

So if all of the tickets get sold but only 28,000 show up because of the weather what will UL report?

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    So if all of the tickets get sold but only 28,000 show up because of the weather what will UL report?

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

How is the Friday tailgating crowd so far?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information