Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin Ed View Post
    As a Southern University grad living here in Monroe, Louisiana, I just want to say what an honor and privilege it will be just to be on the same football field with such a fine university as Louisiana-Lafayette. I have looked at your attendance and score predictions for the game as well as your comments surrounding same. I do think the attendance will exceed the last Jaguar visit 5 years ago, as I know several Jaguars from the Monroe area who will be making the trek south. I have never attended a sporting event at ULL, or in the city of Lafayette, for that matter, but judging from your comments, you guys must have the finest football team in America. I doubt if Alabama, Texas, Auburn, or LSU could beat you guys, although they could probably give you a run for your money. In any event, I look forward to my first sporting outting to your wonderful university.
    Welcome, Special Ed.

Edit: Turb, why is it autocorrecting "welcome" to "hi?"

Default Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Expect UL fans to not believe in team, Hud and staff? This the most talented & complete team ever at UL
    So yes we are optomistic. That said we haven't set the bar in past all that high

Don't tell me you're surprised to see positive speculation about the outcome on the LOUISIANA message board"!?! The game isn't played on paper, but. so what do you expect? The QB situation for each team is likely the key to how this game unfolds. What I can guarantee is a hospitable home crowd, so come BBQ and drink a few.

Geaux Cajuns!

As a Southern University grad living here in Monroe, Louisiana, I just want to say what an honor and privilege it will be just to be on the same football field with such a fine university as Louisiana-Lafayette. I have looked at your attendance and score predictions for the game as well as your comments surrounding same. I do think the attendance will exceed the last Jaguar visit 5 years ago, as I know several Jaguars from the Monroe area who will be making the trek south. I have never attended a sporting event at ULL, or in the city of Lafayette, for that matter, but judging from your comments, you guys must have the finest football team in America. I doubt if Alabama, Texas, Auburn, or LSU could beat you guys, although they could probably give you a run for your money. In any event, I look forward to my first sporting outting to your wonderful university.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    If vehicles get stuck, the university better provide a tow truck to get people out. No excuse being they know its supposed to rain and the grass hasn't grown yet.
    Or be an intelligent human being and don't try drive your family sedan through the mud. They put down gravel in the bad spots but there will be someone who will find a way to get stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Or be an intelligent human being and don't try drive your family sedan through the mud. They put down gravel in the bad spots but there will be someone who will find a way to get stuck.
    Someone will complain when it happens, book it!

Oh I know it, I can think of a few who would be the first.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Thanks, Ed! The University of Louisiana eagerly awaits your visit! Sir, the fire marshall has capped attdc at 42,500, so I hope you already have your tickets. If not, you might be SOL! Have a safe trip into Lafayette. I know any sane person would try like h*ll to get out of Moanroe asap, take your time as we all care about the safety of our esteemed guests.

Z

Yea, how dare us to take pride in our team and expect a team and staff coming off three straight bowl victory seasons to defeat a D1aa opponent who we handled previously?

Alright, back to the attendance thread we go.

Maximum Capacity, sounds like 42,000 but I'll go 42,212 because Hud let a few more in.

What surprises me some is that I'm hearing of people going from here (Houston) that I would not have thought would be going. They are going because they know these other people that are going and it's the place to be. It's going to record breaking.

Finished that poorly at Southern Law that your only option was Monroe, huh?

11. Default Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

42,500 and please no rain, please no rain.

is there any tv for the game this weekend?

13. Default Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

ESPN3 and/or WATCH ESPN APP on your computer.

THE TRES.

14. Default Re: Southern @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

---Calling Guy's Towing!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Calling Guy's Towing!!! LOL
    No need to call them. They will be lurking around Rouses all day long.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information