Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FB Helmet

Default Re: FB Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    _ There should be a law that this (UL one above) is our helmet forever and no one can change it

Pick something classy like this and stick with it! _
    I agree. Same goes for our name, logo, colors, etc., etc., etc.

Next thing you know we will be the University of Acadiana or University of French Louisiana b/c it's a name that better reflects our area. Our mascot will be something like a beignet or a can of Tony's Seasoning. God help us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ What I liked about the USL helmet was the white facemask and double white stripe down the middle, instead of the black face mask and no strip on our current helmet. That would look better with the UL lettering. Then put LOUISIANA on the uniform. People know we are the Ragin Cajuns. They need to know we are UL and LOUISIANA. Ragin Cajuns tells them nothing, so they continue to call us Louisiana - Lafayette. _
    You said it. I know Bustle wanted to change our helmet when he got here. I guess we need to add Lynn Williams and Coach Bustle to our email list. We can give Walker and Farmer a break.

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    this is more like it.
    You got my vote brother.

What I liked about the USL helmet was the white facemask and double white stripe down the middle, instead of the black face mask and no strip on our current helmet. That would look better with the UL lettering. Then put LOUISIANA on the uniform. People know we are the Ragin Cajuns. They need to know we are UL and LOUISIANA. Ragin Cajuns tells them nothing, so they continue to call us Louisiana - Lafayette.

More truthful words have rarely been posted in this forum.

Could someone do one with Louisiana across the top with a fluer de lis (Sp.) under it. Just want to see how that would look.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ Could someone do one with Louisiana across the top with a fluer de lis (Sp.) under it. Just want to see how that would look. _
    Attached Images Attached Images  

_ _
    Almost looks to classy I like that Helmet!!!!

One of a Kind, It looks so Classy!!!! I choose that one

Something about our current helmets that looks to Generic, it looks like FIU or 20 or 30 other colleges that have the curved letters on the helmet. I choose the one that is on the top of my post!!!

Then on top of that get rid of the Pepper stickers, and put Fleur de Lis stickers!!!

The helmet would be bling bling!!!!

_ _
    That is the only fluer de lis helmet I've seen that I like. We must remember that to most people that is a Saints logo. If we were going to have a fluer de lis this would be the helmet I would pick.

_ What I liked about the USL helmet was the white facemask and double white stripe down the middle, instead of the black face mask and no strip on our current helmet. That would look better with the UL lettering. Then put LOUISIANA on the uniform. People know we are the Ragin Cajuns. They need to know we are UL and LOUISIANA. Ragin Cajuns tells them nothing, so they continue to call us Louisiana - Lafayette. _
    I always liked the double white stripes. I believe we were the only college to use them. Wasn't Baldwin that gave us basically the same helmets we have today? I like your ideas.

_ _
    That is an extremely sweet helmet but like someone said earlier.a fleur de lis on a helmet may be associated with the Saints (Also a great helmet). Anyway, I'm for it.

ULtimate.you should email those helmets to Bustle. He also does not like our current helmet.

_ _
    I like it!

Plus with our current Uniforms, you would not have to change a thing about them, the White face mask would go with the white pants, or the white jersey. It would almost look to good. We would look like Fresno State but better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ That is an extremely sweet helmet but like someone said earlier.a fleur de lis on a helmet may be associated with the Saints (Also a great helmet). Anyway, I'm for it.

ULtimate.you should email those helmets to Bustle. He also does not like our current helmet. _
    somebody give me his email and I'll pitch it to him.

_ somebody give me his email and I'll pitch it to him. _
    The guy you would need to send them to is Lynn Williams, our head equip. manager. Also a CC to Coach Bustle wouldn't hurt. Problem with that is that his email isn't public. Below is Lynn and Michelle Krause's (Bustle's secretary) email address.

biglynn69@hotmail.com

mkrause@louisiana.edu

I'll clean up the images and send them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information