Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: UL @ McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by rgncjn12 View Post
    Dude,

Seriously! You drove to Baton Rouge to watch an LSpoo game, but couldnt drive to Lake Chuck to watch the Cajuns? Are you a corndog spy?

Just kidding.

GEAUX UL!
    Uhhh, I live in Baton Rouge. As do a few others on this board. I was born and raised in BR and grew up an LSU fan; and am greatful to be a Ragin' Cajun fan now 1st and foremost!

BTW, my brother has season tickets to LSU baseball so I go to a few games with himsue me.

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: UL @ McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    _BTW, my brother has season tickets to LSU baseball so I go to a few games with himsue me.

igeaux.mobi _
    I'm sure we can come up with a charge that would fly in court.

Maybe the Coke Zero 'taste infringement" folks can help me!

_ Uhhh, I live in Baton Rouge. As do a few others on this board. I was born and raised in BR and grew up an LSU fan; and am greatful to be a Ragin' Cajun fan now 1st and foremost!

BTW, my brother has season tickets to LSU baseball so I go to a few games with himsue me.

igeaux.mobi _
    Dude I said just kidding! I assumed you were a BR resident! It's good to see you converted to the good side, but you still have the A Hole qualities of any good LSU fan with your quick smartass answer!

GEAUX UL!

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I'm sure we can come up with a charge that would fly in court.

Maybe the Coke Zero 'taste infringement" folks can help me!
    good one

igeaux.mobi

Dude I said just kidding! I assumed you were a BR resident! It's good to see you converted to the good side, but you still have the A Hole qualities of any good LSU fan with your quick smartass answer!

GEAUX UL!
    1) I apologize b/c I did not see the "just kidding" remark you made. Was thinking that you were assuming I was in Lafayette by you comments. I am reading this by cell phone afterall.
    2) Don't confuse me for an LSU fanI really don't cheer for them anymore or care what they do.

igeaux.mobi

_ 1) I apologize b/c I did not see the "just kidding" remark you made. Was thinking that you were assuming I was in Lafayette by you comments. I am reading this by cell phone afterall.
    2) Don't confuse me for an LSU fanI really don't cheer for them anymore or care what they do.

igeaux.mobi _
    No problem. I was just trying to have a little fun this morning. Its so hard to tell the meaning of a comment when reading.

GEAUX UL!

_ No problem. I was just trying to have a little fun this morning. Its so hard to tell the meaning of a comment when reading.

GEAUX UL! _
    It doesn't help when we are all aggravated at the current state of UL athletics.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information