Thread: 2014 Single-Game Tickets For Southern Game

1. Ragin' Cajuns 2014 Single-Game Tickets For Southern Game

Individual game tickets for the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns 2014 home opener against Southern University will officially go on sale beginning Monday (Aug. 25) at the Cajundome Box Office._

Default Re: Single-Game Tickets For Southern Game Available Beginning Aug. 25

I just suggested to Matt that he perhaps open sales of first game tickets to RCAF a week before the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I just suggested to Matt that he perhaps open sales of first game tickets to RCAF a week before the general public.
    I could live with that dreading going to the dome Monday before 10 to stand in that anticipated line.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I could live with that dreading going to the dome Monday before 10 to stand in that anticipated line.
    And then Saturday night to the folks at the RCAC. Then Sunday at Fan Day.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    They'd rather sell season tickets. Why sell tickets to someone who only wants a ticket to one or two games, when you can force them to buy a whole season to make sure they get in the door?

I understand both sides.I think they should sell single game tickets to UL fans for a week as well though.

I too see your point they should sell them to RCAF members that are season ticket holders first. But I'll go stand in line like everyone else, I have a large crowd coming most of our season ticket holders in our group usually buy individual game tickets for the kids because they don't attend all the games. We usually buy them at the gate but the first two games may be impossible to do that.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Saturday cannot get here soon enough!

How wonderful it is that people will be scrambling to find a ticket to a UL game! I think that I will stay in my PJs and just order mine online😄

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Saturday cannot get here soon enough!
    Amen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    How wonderful it is that people will be scrambling to find a ticket to a UL game! I think that I will stay in my PJs and just order mine online��
    Leeman no excuse, I worked where you work for about 6 years and NEVER missed a game, and ALWAYS had Season Tickets!!! Come on LeeMan, dig deep in those cash lined pockets of yours and buy some season tickets!

Thread Information