Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Louisiana vs. #10 Michigan

Default Re: Louisiana vs. #10 Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    _ when was the last time we were 'run ruled?' I would think a very long time _
    Lee you comin to the baseball game. if so call me

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    bandwagon fan
    Dude, are you serious? I've been on this ship since 1995 and i will never jump off this ship, ever. But we are all kidding ourselves to believe we're serious about improvement. Point to one thing that shows otherwise, if you can.i didn't think so. I'm just tired of pretending and sick of losing.at EVERYTHING!!!

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    _ Dude, are you serious? I've been on this ship since 1995 and i will never jump off this ship, ever. But we are all kidding ourselves to believe we're serious about improvement. Point to one thing that shows otherwise, if you can.i didn't think so. I'm just tired of pretending and sick of losing.at EVERYTHING!!!

igeaux.mobi _

haha I was being sarcastic man, my bad I didn't think you took me serious lol. I know you normally don't post stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    haha I was being sarcastic man, my bad I didn't think you took me serious lol. I know you normally don't post stuff like that.
    Sorry too dude.just taking this loss hard. It's just really frustrating. Barely ever any good news for our program.

igeaux.mobi

5. Default Re: Louisiana vs. #10 Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    _ I expected more out of runyan this year. She was solid and I never remember her being this shakey before her injury.
    She wasn't, she was the opposite.

Even without the injury you can't ride the bench and retain skills. That is why BCS programs in football are talent graveyards, why 5-star HS players never sniff the NFL. They lose it waiting 2 or three years to see the field.

Hopefully since this isn't a contact sport CR will get her grove back.

Sorry too dude.just taking this loss hard. It's just really frustrating. Barely ever any good news for our program.

igeaux.mobi
    Relax.It's just softball.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun2010 View Post
    _ Still 5-1 top of the 6th just starting

Why isnt brignac pitching if this is our toughest game? Im in no way saying donna isnt a great pitcher because i know she is. And we have 2 errors which cost us i think 3 runs so it is no way her fault that we gave up the 5 runs. _
    Brignac gave up four homers in two games against Michigan last year. It's a bad matchup for her. They're a power-hitting team and she's apt to giving up the long ball.

Donna is a sinker-ball pitcher, so theoretically she's going to keep the ball from flying out of the yard. She gave up some big hits today, but most of them came after errors put runners on base.

Runyan got another error, ive lost count on how many shes had this year. 3 now for the team in this game.
    Actually, she had only three entering the game, which was fourth on the team behind Bridges, Verde and Smith.

While she's definitely struggling at the plate, she's made more plays in the field than I can count. Her defensive ability is certainly not a hinderance on this team.

when was the last time we were 'run ruled?' I would think a very long time
    Last season. The Cajuns were run-ruled by this same Michigan team 9-0 in the NFCA Leadoff Classic.

In the last three games played against each other, Michigan has outscored the Cajuns 25-3.

Now, everyone take a deep breath and chill out. Michigan is good. Real good. It'll be quite the surprise if they don't make it to the WCWS this year. The only reason they didn't make it last year is because they ran into the best pitcher in the nation -- Tincher at Virginia Tech -- in the Supers. When they're swinging it well, they put up some sick numbers at the plate.

I said this back when everyone freaked out when the Cajuns lost two of three to open the season against Ole Miss. The Cajuns will be OK. They're still very young and a lot of them are adjusting to new roles.

People have to lose the football mentality when it comes to spring sports. Softball (and baseball) are very unforgiving sports. Nobody's going 56-0 this season. It'll get better. Step away from the ledge.

8. Default Re: Louisiana vs. #10 Michigan

Thanks a bunch, Bunch24

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Relax.It's just softball.
    And baseball. And football. And basketball. And track. And soccer. And water-skiing. And marbles. And jacks. And anything else we try to "play".

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch24 View Post
    Brignac gave up four homers in two games against Michigan last year. It's a bad matchup for her. They're a power-hitting team and she's apt to giving up the long ball.

Donna is a sinker-ball pitcher, so theoretically she's going to keep the ball from flying out of the yard. She gave up some big hits today, but most of them came after errors put runners on base.

Actually, she had only three entering the game, which was fourth on the team behind Bridges, Verde and Smith.

While she's definitely struggling at the plate, she's made more plays in the field than I can count. Her defensive ability is certainly not a hinderance on this team.

Last season. The Cajuns were run-ruled by this same Michigan team 9-0 in the NFCA Leadoff Classic.

In the last three games played against each other, Michigan has outscored the Cajuns 25-3.

Now, everyone take a deep breath and chill out. Michigan is good. Real good. It'll be quite the surprise if they don't make it to the WCWS this year. The only reason they didn't make it last year is because they ran into the best pitcher in the nation -- Tincher at Virginia Tech -- in the Supers. When they're swinging it well, they put up some sick numbers at the plate.

I said this back when everyone freaked out when the Cajuns lost two of three to open the season against Ole Miss. The Cajuns will be OK. They're still very young and a lot of them are adjusting to new roles.

People have to lose the football mentality when it comes to spring sports. Softball (and baseball) are very unforgiving sports. Nobody's going 56-0 this season. It'll get better. Step away from the ledge.
    Head back on straight.Thanks for the pep talk

igeaux.mobi

And baseball. And football. And basketball. And track. And soccer. And water-skiing. And marbles. And jacks. And anything else we try to "play".

igeaux.mobi

I see.

You just need a little help relaxing.

Here, let me pour you one of these

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ The curse of Ray Authement. Believe it!

Z _

Shhhhh, Z. It'll hear you.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    _ Shhhhh, Z. It'll hear you. _
    Brother hang the garlic its out there and running rampant. Its been growing since the mid 70's. Its full blown and epidemic. Not even penicillin can kill it.

Run for the hills.

Z

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information