• Delahoussaye, William (DS)

2 2.94%
  • Van Cleave, Jon (QB)

1 1.47%
  • 5 7.35%
  • 1 1.47%

Thread: 2002 Fb Mvp

1. UL Football 2002 Fb Mvp

Who was last years Ragin' Cajun MVP for the Football team?

UL Football Re: 2002 Fb Mvp

Originally posted by Turbine
    This is very Belated but who was last years Ragin' Cajun MVP for the Football team?
    Maybe Kawlija can correct me, but I believe Tillman, Stamps, and Rekita all won victory flags, and any of the three would be most deserving.

Default Re: Re: 2002 Fb Mvp

Originally posted by cajun_express
    Maybe Kawlija can correct me, but I believe Tillman, Stamps, and Rekita all won victory flags, and any of the three would be most deserving.
    That makes it easier. I was looking at the punter I hope he never has a year like that again.

Ragin' Cajuns

Originally posted by WebWatchDog
    That makes it easier. I was looking at the punter I hope he never has a year like that again.
    Man, you got that right!! When the punter spends as much time on the field as your QB, you're having a REALLY, REALLY bad time of it!!!

I voted for Peanut but I can see Stamps or Rekieta getting consideration, nobody else though.

UL Football

I thought Sean Commiskey came in as a freshman and do a terrific job kicking field goals.

I agree, he had a good season and should only get better over the next three years, however IMHO he does not deserve consideration for team MVP compared to Tillman, Stamps and ER.

I felt that I had to go with Rekeita. He played a huge part in two of our wins and almost led us to what could have been our biggest win ever.

Eric Reinketta couldn't even beat out Jon Van Cleve for the starting position. How can he be the most valuable player?

Originally posted by cajun tom
    Eric Reinketta couldn't even beat out Jon Van Cleve for the starting position. How can he be the most valuable player?
    I guess if what happened in practice was more important than what happened during games, you'd have a point.

11. Default

I read here yesterday about Sean Comiskey winning a game with 2 kicks. So I voted for him.

12. Default

This poll closes after today

Thread Information