Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Idea. what you think?

Default Idea. what you think?

With all of the NFL free agency going on and the draft approaching, I've been reading alot into some Saints boards. and guess where. I have to go to Tigerdroppings to get my Saints message board jolleys haha.

Question for the top dogs at Raginpagin. would it be possible to start a Saints Pages to go right alongside the Ragin Pages tab? What do all of you posters out there think? Would anyone else be in for this?

The reason I ask is because most of the time anyone on here posts something about the Saints, some people say this is not a Saints board blah blah. if we had our own place to come on Raginpagin. it would keep alot more traffic on this site and I'd be interested in seeing more Cajuns fans opinions on Saints stuff than the ever-bi+ching tiger fans.

Just a thought. any takers?

Default Re: Idea. what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    _ With all of the NFL free agency going on and the draft approaching, I've been reading alot into some Saints boards. and guess where. I have to go to Tigerdroppings to get my Saints message board jolleys haha.

Question for the top dogs at Raginpagin. would it be possible to start a Saints Pages to go right alongside the Ragin Pages tab? What do all of you posters out there think? Would anyone else be in for this?

The reason I ask is because most of the time anyone on here posts something about the Saints, some people say this is not a Saints board blah blah. if we had our own place to come on Raginpagin. it would keep alot more traffic on this site and I'd be interested in seeing more Cajuns fans opinions on Saints stuff than the ever-bi+ching tiger fans.

Just a thought. any takers? _
    I would have to enjoy that. I honestly wouldn't mind a General MLB thread either. It would definately make my work productivity drop drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    _ With all of the NFL free agency going on and the draft approaching, I've been reading alot into some Saints boards. and guess where. I have to go to Tigerdroppings to get my Saints message board jolleys haha.

Just a thought. any takers? _

It was just announced in Houston that CC Brown signed as a free agent with the NY Giants. He has been with Houston for 4 years but was injured last year and did not play.

The only thing about having a link like that is this. Half of the people on this board seem to be Saints fans and the other half seem to be Carolina Panther fans. So if you have a Saints link, I'm pretty sure there will be a Carolina Panthers link as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ The only thing about having a link like that is this. Half of the people on this board seem to be Saints fans and the other half seem to be Carolina Panther fans. So if you have a Saints link, I'm pretty sure there will be a Carolina Panthers link as well. _
    Your wrong about that. I think you have Saints fans and Jake fans on this board. All those people who claim to be Panther fans would not be around if Jake were not on the team. I love Jake but I hope he loses every game that effects the Saints in a negative way!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ Your wrong about that. I think you have Saints fans and Jake fans on this board. All those people who claim to be Panther fans would not be around if Jake were not on the team. I love Jake but I hope he loses every game that effects the Saints in a negative way! _
    I'm not wrong. Fans of Jake are fans of the Panthers. Pretty clear cut to me. During NFL season, you see Carolina threads. I agree that if if weren't for Jake, there would be no Carolina fans in Cajun country but he is and there are. Making my point very valid. I agree also that I love Jake, just not on Sundays when he's playing in the division.

Come on Canaille we are celebrities!.or Daily Advertiser photographer prey. Not sure which one yet. :-)

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ I'm not wrong. Fans of Jake are fans of the Panthers. Pretty clear cut to me. During NFL season, you see Carolina threads. I agree that if if weren't for Jake, there would be no Carolina fans in Cajun country but he is and there are. Making my point very valid. I agree also that I love Jake, just not on Sundays when he's playing in the division.

Come on Canaille we are celebrities!.or Daily Advertiser photographer prey. Not sure which one yet. :-) _
    You are correct sir.

_ The only thing about having a link like that is this. Half of the people on this board seem to be Saints fans and the other half seem to be Carolina Panther fans. So if you have a Saints link, I'm pretty sure there will be a Carolina Panthers link as well. _

Yeah, its a pretty sad situation. I say have the Saints thread. You don't have to make the panther fans happy. Besides, they can go to the panther website and do their thing there.

I am still for the Saints thread. They can make Jake post on the thread. Just like people make post in this site about the Saints when this isn't a Saints thread. I'm sure people on this board would like to discuss topics concerning Jake.

im in on that Saints thread

Speaking of the Saints, what do you think they will do with their first round draft pick? I'm sure they will find some way to justify selecting a player they don't really need. I really hope they go defense with the first pick, but you just never know with the Saints.

Talking about Jake, anyone hear anything about his contract. This was his final year if I remember correctly, hope he and ALL former Cajuns get some FAT contracts!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    _ Talking about Jake, anyone hear anything about his contract. This was his final year if I remember correctly, hope he and ALL former Cajuns get some FAT contracts!! _
    I don't think Jake is a FA. But if he is, I hope he signs a fat contract with a team in another division!!!!

Are if you just wish for the Saints Board and news

http://www.saintsreport.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information