Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Idea. what you think?

Default Re: Idea. what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ Are if you just wish for the Saints Board and news

http://www.saintsreport.com/ _
    I like the info I get from that board but prefer the format of this board. That is more of a news and comment board while this seems more like an open discussion board. Unless of course I am not seeing all of the options for open discussion on that board. Either way, I prefer this format better.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ I like the info I get from that board but prefer the format of this board. That is more of a news and comment board while this seems more like an open discussion board. Unless of course I am not seeing all of the options for open discussion on that board. Either way, I prefer this format better. _

I agree 100%. I know there is a Saintsreport but it sucks I hate posting on there. That's why I made the suggestion for this board, as you say it's alot more user friendly and I like getting the opinions of the guys on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    _ I agree 100%. I know there is a Saintsreport but it sucks I hate posting on there. That's why I made the suggestion for this board, as you say it's alot more user friendly and I like getting the opinions of the guys on this board. _
    Well, I am going to assume that if Turbine has not commented on it, it ain't gonna happen. Oh well. Good suggestion though.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I'm not sure about putting a Saints forum tab on here. or a Hornets. or the Astros. It sorta kinda slams UL professional athletes at other franchises. Turbine has enough to sort through without adding a band of non-UL people swinging by for their dose of Saints propoganda. just don't see this being "appropriate" for all of us (and I am a Saints fan). Plus. I kind of like seeing the "Geaux Saints!" and "the Saints suck. go Panthers!". and all that other nonsense without having to dig for it. It makes this ragin pot of gumbo a little more spicy.

i'm down with the saints thread. let's go black and gold nation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ Are if you just wish for the Saints Board and news

http://www.saintsreport.com/ _
    Too many LSU fans and Jake haters! Why can't we draft every LSU football players, boo hoo!!!LOL!!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Saint View Post
    _ i'm down with the saints thread. let's go black and gold nation!! _
    Southern Miss?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ I like the info I get from that board but prefer the format of this board. That is more of a news and comment board while this seems more like an open discussion board. Unless of course I am not seeing all of the options for open discussion on that board. Either way, I prefer this format better. _
    After logging on go to FORUM and you can post on any subject you wish. Post back an forth or get all the news about the saints in any catagory you wish. It really has and open discussion format. League news, other teams, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    _ With all of the NFL free agency going on and the draft approaching, I've been reading alot into some Saints boards. and guess where. I have to go to Tigerdroppings to get my Saints message board jolleys haha.

Question for the top dogs at Raginpagin. would it be possible to start a Saints Pages to go right alongside the Ragin Pages tab? What do all of you posters out there think? Would anyone else be in for this?

The reason I ask is because most of the time anyone on here posts something about the Saints, some people say this is not a Saints board blah blah. if we had our own place to come on Raginpagin. it would keep alot more traffic on this site and I'd be interested in seeing more Cajuns fans opinions on Saints stuff than the ever-bi+ching tiger fans.

Just a thought. any takers? _
    Dude, you're asking the WRONG CROWD here. You and I are definitely in the minority when it comes to supporting the SAINTS on this board. The majority of people here abondoned the SAINTS when they abandoned JAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ Southern Miss? _
    don' be rudikulous!!! lol!

this idea really took off lol

nobody ever post on the saints board

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post

Like hot cakes next to . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post

We need to get this back going. And the Astros' one too, maybe once BB gets back up in the spring.

I think we need to start using this

15. Default Re: Idea. what you think?

A win vs Seattle would help or it will be forgotten for another year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information