Thread: Ragin' Cajuns take road woes to UALR

1. UL Basketball Ragin' Cajuns take road woes to UALR

With a first-round home game already secured for the Sun Belt Conference Tournament, UL wraps up the regular season tonight at Arkansas-Little Rock.

The Cajuns (10-18 overall, 7-10 Sun Belt) play the Trojans (21-7, 14-3) at 7 tonight in Little Rock. UALR has already clinched a first-round bye for the league tournament and has won the outright Sun Belt West Division title after sharing it last season with UL.

There's some good news for the Cajuns: UALR coach Steve Shields kicked leading scorer Steven Moore off the team on Monday. The junior guard, a preseason all-conference selection, was averaging 13.6 points and 3.2 assists per game. He was suspended for the season's first two games due to conduct detrimental to the team.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott • jparrott@theadvertiser.com • February 28, 2009

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns take road woes to UALR

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    _ _
    Prepare yourself now for us to get an sss whipping. It wont hurt so bad when it finally happens.

Same thing in baseball.

Z

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Prepare yourself now for us to get an sss whipping. It wont hurt so bad when it finally happens.

Same thing in baseball.

Z _
    I'd sure like to spank you sweetheart. Did you get on that p90x workout system. and some drugs and visit some Chilean doctor or something? Or are you just using some duct tape?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ I'd sure like to spank you sweetheart. Did you get on that p90x workout system. and some drugs and visit some Chilean doctor or something? Or are you just using some duct tape? _
    Crispy Creme,duct tape and duck butter.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Prepare yourself now for us to get an sss whipping. It wont hurt so bad when it finally happens.

Same thing in baseball.

Z _
    A preemptive strike on negative game threads.I like it!
    Maybe we can start complaining about the basketball game before it begins. How's this?
    WHY ARE WE JUST STANDING AROUND ON OFFENSE AND THEN JUST JACKING UP 3's BEFORE THE SHOT CLOCK RUNS OUT? DO WE EVEN RUN AN OFFENSE? OH AND I HATE THE BLACK UNIFORMS!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ A preemptive strike on negative game threads.I like it!
    Maybe we can start complaining about the basketball game before it begins. How's this?
    WHY ARE WE JUST STANDING AROUND ON OFFENSE AND THEN JUST JACKING UP 3's BEFORE THE SHOT CLOCK RUNS OUT? DO WE EVEN RUN AN OFFENSE? OH AND I HATE THE BLACK UNIFORMS!!!!!!!!!! _
    AAAHHHHH, we still have Lafayette on the jerseys!

Thread Information