Thread: Coach Hud on WWL Radio Interview with Deke and Bobby Hebert

Default Coach Hud on WWL Radio Interview with Deke and Bobby Hebert

Hud talking about team, facilities, no arrests during tenure unlike other programs with 5, broadway and strength, experience will pay off, SWAC champions coming to town, new facilities and Master Plan, Defense Dominque Tovall, moving forward taking another step defensively, better defensively, DLine Strength of team with depth on team, need to get pressure on quarterback and got hurt, need to contain, tackle well, play hard with fundamentals, high expectations, Hud says he has jambalaya waiting for Deke and Bobby hebert, Deke said UL ranked in Top 30.
    bobby said not a flash in the pan, Deke said Hud played with Busle's players and still got 9 wins and bowl championship show great coaching, bobby said new facilities brings players and recruits in, D&B saying Hud got extension with increased money shows committment.
    Great Interview and Hud is a class act

Default Re: Coach Hud on WWL Radio Interview with Deke and Bobby Hebert

Not trying to criticize but there have been arrests I thought. Didn't Aaron Thibodeaux get arrested for dwi not that long ago

I definitely saw a Delvin Jones mugshot. I believe it was after he had left the team though. (or kicked off or whatever it was)

That's the key. Kick dudes off before they get arrested. Perfect record! GENIUS

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    I definitely saw a Delvin Jones mugshot. I believe it was after he had left the team though. (or kicked off or whatever it was)
    http://www.katc.com/news/lafayette-parish-sheriff-s-office-daily-arrest-report-277361/

Man, technicalities! Hudsbeth, is the man, is the coach, the master number manipulator, and can out bench your coach any day!!!!

Thread Information