Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Nebraska @ UL - Game 3

UL Baseball Re: Nebraska @ UL - Game 3

double play ends game.

Neb 9
    UL 8
    FINAL

This hurts like all close losses do. If we even the series on Sunday, was the weekend a wash? B/C I really wanted three out of four on Nebraska.

Default Re: Nebraska @ UL - Game 3

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    _ This hurts like all close losses do. If we even the series on Sunday, was the weekend a wash? B/C I really wanted three out of four on Nebraska. _
    At this point, it is better than the alternative. It really hurts to lose by one run to the same team over and over, but a win tomorrow would make a world of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    _ At this point, it is better than the alternative. It really hurts to lose by one run to the same team over and over, but a win tomorrow would make a world of difference. _
    We won one, lost two, and hopefully we win tomorrow!

Default Re: Nebraska @ UL - Game 3

If we win today, I would consider the series successful. I am pretty sure we can play these guys 100 times and it will be a nail biter every game.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    If we win today, I would consider the series successful. I am pretty sure we can play these guys 100 times and it will be a nail biter every game.
    It's funny that you say this b/c during game 2 a Nebraska fan and I were discussing the same thing. Regardless of how many games these teams play against each other it's going to be a dog fight. After a good nights sleep I also agree that a win today will make a successful series.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information