Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL vs NEB game 2

Default UL vs NEB game 2

I can't make the first game, got to work tonight but will have a 2 hour break during the second game, so I'll make most of it. Anyway heading towards bottom of the 2nd, cajuns up 1-0.

Cook Looking strong so far, Nesseth looks a little wild, hopefully things stay that way.

Default Re: UL vs NEB game 2

Cajuns get 2 more runners on, one by error, but still no luck getting a hit to drive them in. Cajuns have more runs than they have hits.

But on the positive side, the good guys are still up 1-0 goin to the top of the 3rd.

top of the 4th now, cajuns still up 1-0. Cook has faced the minimum. Cajuns Need him to go deep into the game to save the pen for the other 2 games in which we'll have unproven talent on the mound.

top 5th now, still up 1-0. A pure pitchers duel. No hits through 4 complete innings for either team, the difference is that Nesseth has been a little erratic and Cook has not. We've faced the minimum, they've walked 2 and had 2 errors and thats the difference in the game thus far.

as soon as I finished typing that, cook had just finished retiring the side in order. For cook so far, 15 up 15 down. Come on bats, get it going!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We need to put some insurance runs on the board. like 7. I called it first!

well, I don't know about 7, but we just tossed another run up on the board! Cajuns finally crack nesseth, now up 2-0.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Cook is doing great. We got our first of 7 insurance runs. And. I am not completely insane yet over that stupid radio radio commercial.

Did someone at KPEL forget to sell air time to anyone else?

Good Lord. there is goes again.

I thougtht the cajuns played this morning. If they did what was the score?

I like what Jay is describing about Smith, the freshman. If anyone is taking anything from this first weekend of Cajun baseball, it is finding a batter whose personality can positively affect a team's attitude. When a freshman is visibly irritated that he didn't get a hit at every at bat. what signal does it send to everyone else? Gotta like it!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycajun View Post
    _ I thougtht the cajuns played this morning. If they did what was the score? _
    Softball played and won 1-0 (no hitter by Brignac).

Baseball: The first game today is the one being played now. The second game is scheduled for 6pm. Tomorrow's game is at 11:30am.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Cook is doing great. We got our first of 7 insurance runs. And. I am not completely insane yet over that stupid radio radio commercial.

Did someone at KPEL forget to sell air time to anyone else?

Good Lord. there is goes again.
    I've figured out that "that stupid radio commercial" only plays on the Internet feed, and not on the air.

UL Baseball Re: UL vs NEB game 2

Neb 1
    UL 2
    Mid 8th

UL Baseball Re: UL vs NEB game 2

Neb 1
    UL 2
    FINAL

Cajuns win!!! 2-1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information