Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ul vs ne

UL Baseball Re: ul vs ne

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: ul vs ne

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    _ Two K's with the bases loaded for the Cajuns. We go to the 15th. 21 strikeouts for the Cajuns hitters tonight... a record for both us and Nebraska. _
    GDamit. I can't believe we are still striking out this much. Come on Cajuns.

No matter the final outcome of this game, you gotta like what our pitchers have done tonight. Hitters? That's another story.

Neb 4
    UL 3
    Mid 15th

Down to this boys...do or die time!

Nebraska scores a run on a throwing error. Going to the bottom of the 15th, down 4-3 now. Bottom of the order coming up for the Cajuns.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Let's jack one out the park and call it a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Let's jack one out the park and call it a win.
    Sounds good to me!

Neb 4
    UL 3
    FINAL/15

Jay almost made me lose it on that call!

GD, GD, GD, GD, GD, GD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same cr@p from last year.

Yeah, Jay seems to do that a lot. I sure hope the hitting for the Cajuns is better the rest of the weekend, or we are going to have a hard time winning one this weekend.

I sit here for FOUR hours here at my computer listening to the game, and this is how they repay me?

It is hard trying to stay postive around here.

Sleep on it, and we'll wake up tomorrow and try again. There's a lot to be encouraged about tonight. I think we're in for a better season than people think!
    igeaux.mobi

I sure hope so. I left at the end of the 12th after we got thrown out at home. A pure disappointment for sure. Seems like we can't get the back to back hits we need at crucial points in the game. Pitching will more than likely be a huge question mark too. I hope we all get surprised with a few big early season wins.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    _ I sit here for FOUR hours here at my computer listening to the game, and this is how they repay me?

It is hard trying to stay postive around here. _
    Man, try being freezing cold, sticken around for ALL 15 innings to see the game end just like so many games last year. Hicks didn't hit and didn't field, the fact that he was in the game in the 15th was disappointing to me. I'll be really upset if he is in the lineup tomorrow.

On the positive side, I think we have one heck of a player in Osbourne. Between him and cooke, I feel much better about our weekend pitching situation.

One last note, could the umpire be any worse? The guy's strike zone was all over the place and pretty much cost me 2 hours of my life when he had a bogus "ball" that would and should have been strike 3 in the 9th, game over.

Hopefully the bats wake up tomorrow.

Moral Victory #1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information