Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ragin' Cajuns Announce Promotions Of Johnson, Munoz

1. Ragin' Cajuns Ragin' Cajuns Announce Promotions Of Johnson, Munoz

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns head football coach Mark Hudspeth announced that current offensive assistants Jay Johnson and Jorge Munoz were each elevated to the position of Associate Head Coach and Passing Game Coordinator, respectively.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Announce Promotions Of Johnson, Munoz

Good to see the coaches from within get rewarded.

Is Reed stringer also assistant head coach?

Coach Jay Johnson should be our next head coach if and when Coach HUD moves on . My humble opinion .

I totally agree!

Jay Johnson and one of my cousins live in the same neighborhood, says Jay is a stand up guy, has visited with him at neighborhood parties and just in passing in walking the dawg! Happy for these 2 men, i am sure a pay raise was included!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Jay Johnson and one of my cousins live in the same neighborhood, says Jay is a stand up guy, has visited with him at neighborhood parties and just in passing in walking the dawg! Happy for these 2 men, i am sure a pay raise was included!
    Is your cousin a stand up guy? It's for informational purposes and to see if I can believe him.

What kind of dog does jay have? Just a vetting process.

UL Football Re: Ragin' Cajuns Announce Promotions Of Johnson, Munoz

He walks on his hind legs not on all fours. He told George Washington to rat himself out about the Cherry tree chopping! He does not walk dogs and tell, what happens in the neighborhood while walking dogs stays!

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Coach Jay Johnson should be our next head coach if and when Coach HUD moves on . My humble opinion .
    I love coach Johnson. However I don't think he has the dynamic personality that we need to be the face of this program out in the community. He just doesn't have the ability to excite the masses. I would take his X's and O's any day. Just my humble opinion SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    I love coach Johnson. However I don't think he has the dynamic personality that we need to be the face of this program out in the community. He just doesn't have the ability to excite the masses. I would take his X's and O's any day. Just my humble opinion SL.
    I understand your concerns. Hud has been a dynamic spark for the university not only with the performance on the field but as the face of the program off the field in generating excitement and fundraising. So if we lose him we not only lose a good coach but our chief salesman. That is why it us so important to make the right hire for RCAF Director (or whatever the title will be) to take over the role of dynamic salesman for the program. And do it NOW!!!!!

Having the right person heading RCAF, someone visible and dynamic can allow your head coach to be a successful, great Xs and Os types of guy with a low key personality.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    I understand your concerns. Hud has been a dynamic spark for the university not only with the performance on the field but as the face of the program off the field in generating excitement and fundraising. So if we lose him we not only lose a good coach but our chief salesman. That is why it us so important to make the right hire for RCAF Director (or whatever the title will be) to take over the role of dynamic salesman for the program. And do it NOW!!!!!

Having the right person heading RCAF, someone visible and dynamic can allow your head coach to be a successful, great Xs and Os types of guy with a low key personality.
    Can somebody up there, get off of their sssses and get this done?

Z

WINNING EXCITES THE MASSES !!! BEING THE BEST EXCITES THE MASSES !!! If the masses need something else to excite them, SHAME SHAME SHAME. ( I recommend the masses watch professional wrestling)

Wins excite the masses. Personality means nothing unless your winning games.

I love Coach Johnson but I when the day comes I think a search should be done. If Jay is the best guy for the job than he should be hired. Ron Roberts at Southeastern should also be given a call.

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    WINNING EXCITES THE MASSES !!! BEING THE BEST EXCITES THE MASSES !!! If the masses need something else to excite them, SHAME SHAME SHAME. ( I recommend the masses watch professional wrestling)
    Excite the masses may have been wrong words. I have had conversations with coach I just don't see J on Jim Rome, Tim Brando, jack aroute, and flying out to Bristol for an interview on ESPNU as did HUD because of his electric personality. He's just not the personality these guys would want for their audience as HUD was. As a mid major you need that dynamic to get your program out as much as possible.

"Winning excites the masses" you are correct how many times have we tried that by elevating a coordinator from a larger program with no head coach experience and it not work. I think we need to find some one who has been a winner as a head coach like HUD. A winner is a winner rather at north Alabama or UL.

Having said that to be clear if we go on an all out search and coach Johnson is the best candidate I would have no problem getting behind him.

15. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Announce Promotions Of Johnson, Munoz

Excite the masses may have been wrong words. I have had conversations with coach I just don't see J on Jim Rome, Tim Brando, jack aroute, and flying out to Bristol for an interview on ESPNU as did HUD because of his electric personality. He's just not the personality these guys would want for their audience as HUD was. As a mid major you need that dynamic to get your program out as much as possible.

"Winning excites the masses" you are correct how many times have we tried that by elevating a coordinator from a larger program with no head coach experience and it not work. I think we need to find some one who has been a winner as a head coach like HUD. A winner is a winner rather at north Alabama or UL.

Having said that to be clear if we go on an all out search and coach Johnson is the best candidate I would have no problem getting behind him.
    ---Well he might not want the job and could go to the next level and make almost as much money---Great guy and what do you think was his best play called at UL--I have mine (well one of them)!!! Damn it has been 3 years!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information