Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Soccer 2014

1. UL Soccer Louisiana Soccer 2014

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team released their 2014 schedule Tuesday, featuring 10 home matches at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer/Track Facility on the 19-match slate.

2. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Soccer Begins Practice Wednesday

The 2014 season for the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer program is quickly approaching as the 33-member squad reported to campus Tuesday before beginning practice Wednesday morning.

Default Re: Louisiana Soccer Begins Practice Wednesday

Good luck ladies, just do not try and enforce a tailgating policy. We do not need 10 more threads on tailgating.

Geaux Cajuns!!

4. Ragin' Cajuns UL Soccer Hosts Southern Miss In Exhibition Match Friday

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team will continue to prepare for their 2014 season opener with an exhibition match against Southern Miss, which is set to take place Friday at 7 p.m. at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer Complex. Admission is free to the event.

5. Ragin' Cajuns Ladies in action: Cajuns Take 1-0 Exhibition Win Over Lady Eagles

In their first test of the 2014 season, the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team came out on top in a 1-0 exhibition win over Southern Miss on Friday night at the Cajuns Soccer Complex.

Default Re: Ladies in action: Cajuns Take 1-0 Exhibition Win Over Lady Eagles

Go.girls!!

7. Default Re: Ladies in action: Cajuns Take 1-0 Exhibition Win Over Lady Eagles

Nice win. Even if it was just exhibition.

Default Re: Ladies in action: Cajuns Take 1-0 Exhibition Win Over Lady Eagles

Our ladies uniforms and athletes look better and they won! Geaux Cajuns!

9. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Soccer Picked Second In SBC; Three Named To Preseason All-Conference Team

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team was tabbed second in the Sun Belt Conference Preseason Poll in addition to having a league-high three players selected to the preseason all-conference team, the league announced Monday morning.

Default Re: Louisiana Soccer Picked Second In SBC; Three Named To Preseason All-Conference Team

Never thought I'd say this, but I may go watch some games.

Default Re: Louisiana Soccer Picked Second In SBC; Three Named To Preseason All-Conference Team

I have been to a few. I really do not know much about soccer but I go because my nephew likes soccer and is at UL. If they sold beer I would go to more of them

12. Ragin' Cajuns UL Soccer Opens Season On The Road Against Southland Conference Foes

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team kicks off the 2014 season this weekend against two Southland Conference opponents. Louisiana opens the season Friday with a 6:30 p.m. match against Sam Houston State in Huntsville, Texas, before traveling to Southeastern Louisiana on Sunday for a 4 p.m. contest in Hammond.

13. Ragin' Cajuns Montoya Lifts Cajuns To 1-0 Win Over Bearkats In Season Opener

A goal by sophomore forward Yazmin Montoya in the 52nd minute carried the Louisiana soccer team to a 1-0 season-opening road win against Sam Houston State on Friday night at Pritchett Field.

Default Re: Montoya Lifts Cajuns To 1-0 Win Over Bearkats In Season Opener

Well done Cajuns! A road victory is a nice way to start the season.

Default Re: Montoya Lifts Cajuns To 1-0 Win Over Bearkats In Season Opener

Just because I haven't done something like this in a while, but WTF are the Adidas soccer jerseys?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information