Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: UL vs. MT

Default Re: UL vs. MT

Best Stats of the 1st half for UL:
    13-27 Field Goals
    1-6 , 3 pointers, " We only took 6 three pointers, and majority of shots were 2's. I like how we are getting Barr Involved.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ If we continue to play the inside outside game them we will have a chance.

I still think that regardless of the outcome of the rest of the games this year I think Lee should go. _
    Lee pretty much knows that all he has to do is win the Sunbelt Tournament and get to the NCAA, and he will keep his job. Hell maybe even another co-championship, and win a few in the sunbelt tourney might keep his job.

Well here comes the 2nd half drought, where we go 3 min or more without a basket.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    _ Well here comes the 2nd half drought, where we go 3 min or more without a basket. _
    I sure hope not, but they have been pretty consistent on the 2nd half drought.

5. Default Re: UL vs. MT

Barr & Wallace 7 for 7

Well you were right. What a way to motivate the boys at the half. We still haven't scored.

took 3:30 to get a basket.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

They've only got two TO's left for the next 15 minutes. Used one to regather themselves after halftime because they couldn't score. Used another because Roberson couldn't make the inbounds pass within the 5 seconds. That hurts.

How many road games have we won this year?

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ How many road games have we won this year? _
    UMM 1...THAT IS WHY ME AND BRAD NEED TO TAKE OVER...

No need to have Lago in the game unless we are up by double digits. No offense to him but he just isnt a D1 point guard.

Quote Originally Posted by cjntgr View Post
    _ No need to have Lago in the game unless we are up by double digits. No offense to him but he just isnt a D1 point guard. _
    AS THE NEW RECRUITING COORDINATOR I WILL MAKE SURE WE DONT SETTLE FOR LESS THAN THE BEST PLAYERS...

MT: win UL Lost.....that's the best I can come up with

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    _ AS THE NEW RECRUITING COORDINATOR I WILL MAKE SURE WE DONT SETTLE FOR LESS THAN THE BEST PLAYERS... _
    What im saying is hes the third string PG on this team and we have him in down by 15 throwing the ball around.

Quote Originally Posted by cjntgr View Post
    _ What im saying is hes the third string PG on this team and we have him in down by 15 throwing the ball around. _
    I HEAR YOU MAN THERE IS SOME POOR COACHING GOING ON.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information