Thread: Empty the Dome. Is it time for a strong message?

Default Empty the Dome. Is it time for a strong message?

Is it time for a basketball game to be played with more people on the court than in the stands? How did we get rid of Jerry Baldwin? We chose to not show up at Cajun Field. It is time we send the same message to President Savoie by nobody showing up at a game.

I have been a season ticket holder for all but a couple of seasons since the team came back from the death penalty. I didn't buy tickets Fletcher's last two seasons. I will not buy tickets next year for this team if Coach Lee is back.

Default Re: Empty the Dome. Is it time for a strong message?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredof theBS View Post
    Is it time for a basketball game to be played with more people on the court than in the stands? How did we get rid of Jerry Baldwin? We chose to not show up at Cajun Field. It is time we send the same message to President Savoie by nobody showing up at a game.

I have been a season ticket holder for all but a couple of seasons since the team came back from the death penalty. I didn't buy tickets Fletcher's last two seasons. I will not buy tickets next year for this team if Coach Lee is back.
    I understand your position. However, there are likely to be football recruits at tonight's game. An empty Dome would not make a good impression on them. How about folks delaying their protest for one more game.

Default Re: Empty the Dome. Is it time for a strong message?

This thread should be titled

"How To Build A Division II Program"

Football recruits or no recruits at least two of us will trip to be there to support the kids in Cajun unis.

Thread Information