Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: NEW VIDEO BOARD

Default NEW VIDEO BOARD

The new video board just arrived at cajun field.

Default Re: NEW VIDEO BOARD

Also, work began last week on installing some type of cell booster for better cell reception at cajun field.

Power boxes being installed for tailgate spots as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Power boxes being installed for tailgate spots as well.
    Just the RV spots, right? Thanks for all the info

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Niiice

6. Default Re: NEW VIDEO BOARD

Great news!!! Any way you can snap a couple pics for us Jewler? Thanks for the update regardless!

Attached Images Attached Images  

I did see some power boxes going up on the congress side of Cajun field. But it was in the general parking area. I'm assuming they will be adding tailgate spots.

A total of 53 power boxes being installed.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I did see some power boxes going up on the congress side of Cajun field. But it was in the general parking area. I'm assuming they will be adding tailgate spots.
    Power outlets have already been installed for the row of RV spots along the north end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by seehard View Post
    THIS This is AMAZING!!!!!

For detailed information and insight we have HelmutVII.for updated pics and first hand accounts from the construction site we have Frenchie35.for matter of fact info with no insight or pics at all.we have Poo Poo Broussard. He will crush you all for he is the crusher of humans.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Power outlets have already been installed for the row of RV spots along the north end zone.
    In the grass area? Might not have to bring our generator out this year. Can anyone who has used the ONE outlet box in the North Endzone let me know how reliable the power is?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    For detailed information and insight we have HelmutVII.for updated pics and first hand accounts from the construction site we have Frenchie35.for matter of fact info with no insight or pics at all.we have Poo Poo Broussard. He will crush you all for he is the crusher of humans.
    Haha! Come on man, cut me some slack! Im actually out at cajun field every day. I thought i would just throw out some updates for you guys as they are happening. I'll try and take some pics and upload if i can. Frenchie will be out here soon im sure for that.

15. Default Re: NEW VIDEO BOARD

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Haha! Come on man, cut me some slack! Im actually out at cajun field every day. I thought i would just throw out some updates for you guys as they are happening. I'll try and take some pics and upload if i can. Frenchie will be out here soon im sure for that.
    ----All the EZ seating is on time--the 2 buildings are gonna be close to game time----Rienhart(SP) is closed forever as the APC will be in the middle of that street---Sand being moved into place to start the construction as I type----on line individual accounts will let you see your RCAF standing, let you buy seating, and let you print out tickets----Point system for RCAF being put in place to go along with the annual fund---Some major contributions are in the bag to start phase 3----Facilities are the only thing that we need for the next steps in our Athletics dept----We will sell all the suites in a half and hour in Lafayette---Recruiting wins ball games (more so than Xes and Os) and facilities recruit----Last Southern game there was about a 60-40 Red to blue---Now it will be 90-10----New band location will be more favorable to the entire stadium----Coach Johnson is promoted to assistant head coach (think that is the title)----Tomorrow will be a big day for the Belt Meeting with the media and I think we will have our's there (I think Cajun-T will be there)---B-Way and Harris going----The new QBs look good----T-gating and RV passes going out this week----Alumni are stunned with the new look on campus---Yes it is a great time to be a Cajun!!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information