Thread: Random 08 FB Pics

Default Random 08 FB Pics

I've been sorting through my pics from last season for my portfolio, before I archive them to the closet.

Generally I post the pictures I like the best, so I figured I'd post some that are properly composed (at least to my level of ability). These are primarily stock photos. I figure as I come upon more, I'll post them...as, after the Senior Bowl next week, there's no more football for 8 months.

If any elicit a strong response either good or bad please let me know. I aim to narrow my selection to about 10 or 15 from the past season. And figuring, I haven't even gotten through the RBs, it'll probably turn into a large folder.

UL Football Re: Random 08 FB Pics

Great stuff bro!

Default Re: Random 08 FB Pics

You got me ready for football season 2009

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Those are great. I think LSUConnMan must have run onto the field during the plays to get these pics. I was at the games and never noticed a guy with an LSU shirt running across the field, dodging players, eluding security, snapping shots. ... guy has skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ I think LSUConnMan must have run onto the field during the plays to get these pics. I was at the games and never noticed a guy with an LSU shirt running across the field, dodging players, eluding security, snapping shots. ... guy has skills. _
    I think I'll start watching the refs more closely now....

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Random 08 FB Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    never noticed a guy with an LSU shirt running across the field, dodging players, eluding security, snapping shots
    LOL, good one!

Thanks guys, I learned my lesson pretty early to keep the LSU gear at home and just blend in. I was like Kaiser Sosai out there...poof...

I think this will end up being my favorite pic of the year, especially since it was one I had to catch on the fly.

I have a couple more that should be...but without fail F'n Brad Kemp would manage to find his way into the pic.

Here's a couple more from Homecoming

I really wish I had repositioned my self during the stoppage to, instead of getting caught up in the moment. To this day, I really don't remember seeing any other pics from the gameball stoppage.

LSUConnman. Are you a fan of UL? Would that be a disgrace to LSU if you added UL to your avatar?

It would be like sleeping with my brother's wife...

here's another that I think works really well cropped

11. Default Re: Random 08 FB Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    _ Great stuff bro! _
    what to do to see them?????

Sorry guys, my photobucket account has been getting pounded with hits recently. So it keeps getting cut off for exceeding my bandwidth. Unfortunately I've been spending all my free time at events and not building my own site. But, that's gonna be the priority after senior bowl...not to mention, there has to be some profit potential from 30,000 hits.

Thread Information