Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: ul vs ualr

Default ul vs ualr

first half update needed

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: ul vs ualr

UALR 8
    UL 9

15:38 1st
    Official's TO

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

UALR 12
    UL 11

11:50

UALR 16
    UL 23

9:38
    UALR TO, Their second in as many posessions.

UALR 25
    UL 20

7:44
    Official's TO

thanx

Posted via http://igeaux.mobi

UALR 25
    UL 37

2:11

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

who is ualr playing tonight?

Z

UALR 29
    UL 29

Half

Cajuns didn't score during the last 2+ minutes. UALR hit a shot at the buzzer, but his foot was on the line.

The Cajuns have 5 blocks
    UALR leads in turnovers 11-6
    Cajuns lead shooting 54.4% - 44%
    Cajuns made their first 5 or 6 free throws, but are now 7-13, while UALr is 6-6

It's 37-29 Cajuns up
    igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ UALR 29
    UL 29

Half

Cajuns didn't score during the last 2+ minutes. UALR hit a shot at the buzzer, but his foot was on the line.

The Cajuns have 5 blocks
    UALR leads in turnovers 11-6
    Cajuns lead shooting 54.4% - 44%
    Cajuns made their first 5 or 6 free throws, but are now 7-13, while UALr is 6-6 _
    37-29 ul winning at the half! They look pretty solid on both sides of the ball. I wish the sound and video were sync'd up better.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    _ 37-29 ul winning at the half! They look pretty solid on both sides of the ball. I wish the sound and video were sync'd up better. _
    I don't know why I typed 29-29.

The whole sound and video and everything ____es me off because I don't think I've ever had two consecutive GOOD experiences. This jumpTV program/application sucks.

By the way, Jay just said they changed the shot at the end of the first half from a 2 pointer to a 3 pointer.

UALR 30
    UL 37

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post

By the way, Jay just said they changed the shot at the end of the first half from a 2 pointer to a 3 pointer.

UALR 30
    UL 37 _
    Nevermind, the computer he was looking at was wrong. It was counted as a 2-pointer, which is what I thought should have been the call. Definitely looked like his foot was on the line.

UALR 29
    UL 37

Start 2nd

UALR 35
    UL 47

15:28
    Official's TO

UALR 42
    UL 52

11:27
    Cajuns TO

Cajuns starting to foul a little bit. UALR's taking their offensive game inside.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information