Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spring 2009 Semester Starts Tomorrow

1. Research Spring 2009 Semester Starts Tomorrow

Students at the University of Louisiana will begin the Spring 2009 semester this week. Classes are set to start on Wednesday, Jan. 14.

The deadline for tuition and fees is also Wednesday. Students can make payments at the Student Cashier Center in Coronna Hall with cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.

Lobby hours are Monday and Thursday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45 to 11:30 a.m. and 12:35 to 4:30 p.m.; and on Friday from 7:45 a.m. to noon.

The last day for adding classes is Tuesday, Jan. 20. The university will be closed on Monday, Jan. 19 for the Martin Luther King Holiday.

For more information on admissions, call 482-6467.

UL Press Release

2. Default Re: Spring 2009 Semester Starts Tomorrow

Who at the school takes responsibility for getting the students 100% behind athletics? This should be someone’s full time job, it will pay for itself 100 times over.

Default Re: Spring 2009 Semester Starts Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by That USL Bounce View Post
    _ Who at the school takes responsibility for getting the students 100% behind athletics? This should be someone’s full time job, it will pay for itself 100 times over. _
    This is one of the funniest posts I have ever read. I am peeing my pants right now. Thanks for making my day.

Quote Originally Posted by That USL Bounce View Post
    _ Who at the school takes responsibility for getting the students 100% behind athletics? This should be someone’s full time job, it will pay for itself 100 times over. _
    I thought this was supposed to be Ray's job after he retired.

Z, what are you hearing on this front?

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ I thought this was supposed to be Ray's job after he retired.

Z, what are you hearing on this front? _
    Ok, ok you guys have to stop. I only have one change of clothes at the office.

If anyone would know what Ray has been up to its Z. Has Z ever shown you the framed, autographed picture he has of Ray?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ If anyone would know what Ray has been up to its Z. Has Z ever shown you the framed, autographed picture he has of Ray?

_
    I hear they are buddies on MySpace.

8. Default Re: Spring 2009 Semester Starts Tomorrow

Didn't you hear that Z and Ray golf on a weekly basis where they talk about all the good Ray did for athletics?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    Ok, ok you guys have to stop. I only have one change of clothes at the office.
    LoL
    igeaux.mobi

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Actually, "The fossil" was surprised to find out that we had an athletic program. All these years, he thought we had gotten the death penalty in all sports.

If you think about itwe did.

Hopefully its not too late to resuscitate.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ If anyone would know what Ray has been up to its Z. Has Z ever shown you the framed, autographed picture he has of Ray?

_
    See what you started?

Z

77 and Houits true.

The fossil and I belong to a drifting club. The dude can flat out drive.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ 77 and Houits true.

The fossil and I belong to a drifting club. The dude can flat out drive.

Z _
    Always figured you for a drifter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Actually, "The fossil" was surprised to find out that we had an athletic program. All these years, he thought we had gotten the death penalty in all sports.

If you think about itwe did.

Hopefully its not too late to resuscitate. _
    Hey, man, have you read "Slam Dunked" yet? It paints a pretty sorry picture of many of those in charge at the U. Not that we didn't already have that idea anyway! It is a VERY interesting read for anyone remotely interested in UL.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ Hey, man, have you read "Slam Dunked" yet? It paints a pretty sorry picture of many of those in charge at the U. Not that we didn't already have that idea anyway! It is a VERY interesting read for anyone remotely interested in UL. _
    Now that would be something to have.a copy of Slam Dunked autographed by Ray!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information