Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dunlap and Rogers Quit Playing for Errol Rogers

Default Re: In case anyone missed it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by basketballjone View Post
    Is that right!!!
    You available?

2. Default Re: In case anyone missed it !!!

would Brodhead take the job????

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ would Brodhead take the job???? _

Are we back to that? Gawd hep us.!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    _ Are we back to that? Gawd hep us.! _
    What about Louie Cook? Oh wait.wrong sport

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    _ What about Louie Cook? Oh wait.wrong sport _

LOL!!!! Now thats funny!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ LOL!!!! Now thats funny!

Z _
    Glad to oblige Z.

Default Re: Dunlap and Rogers Quit Team

Yes I think Brodhead would take the job. Look at what Mcneese is doing in the scond year of their coaching staff. This is Rogers second year and look at what he is doing. However, I will say that I UL should act quickly because a coach in womens basketball that is hot doesnt take long to get picked up. Look at Coach Hall. He took the Cincinatti job but had other offers elsewhere. If UL doenst act quickly they could lose Brodhead again, but this time to his own accord.

Quote Originally Posted by basketballjone View Post
    I coach girls in the summer, got the best team in the state. 15 yr. olds this year. I would coach under Brodhead if he would hire me, LOL. He deserves the job if it ever does come available again. He has put it his work and shown he can recruit and coach at a D1 level, in just two years. Proof is in the pudding.
    I wasn't kidding!

I made this suggestion a few years ago, so I find it's appropriate to submit it again. The head coach here at LSU-Eunice has done wonders to his program. Michael Bari is the name. They've been at or above .500 every season since he took over. They've been to the National Semifinals, and he is obviously recruiting good characters too. I got an email from a friend who works for the university who said the basketball team had a 3.54 GPA. Not often do you find STUDENT-Athletes willing to play.

Although what do I know. Maybe UL isn't good enough a job for him to take.

As for Brodhead, I don't see why he'd leave for UL with the cush job he has at McNeese. He could easily find work anywhere in the nation if he stayed with McNeese for a few years and kept them a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCajun View Post
    _ I made this suggestion a few years ago, so I find it's appropriate to submit it again. The head coach here at LSU-Eunice has done wonders to his program. Michael Bari is the name. They've been at or above .500 every season since he took over. They've been to the National Semifinals, and he is obviously recruiting good characters too. I got an email from a friend who works for the university who said the basketball team had a 3.54 GPA. Not often do you find STUDENT-Athletes willing to play.

As for Brodhead, I don't see why he'd leave for UL with the cush job he has at McNeese. He could easily find work anywhere in the nation if he stayed with McNeese for a few years and kept them a winner. _
    Brodhead is not the head coach at McNeese. He is a second year assistant there.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCajun View Post
    _ I made this suggestion a few years ago, so I find it's appropriate to submit it again. The head coach here at LSU-Eunice has done wonders to his program. Michael Bari is the name. They've been at or above .500 every season since he took over. They've been to the National Semifinals, and he is obviously recruiting good characters too. I got an email from a friend who works for the university who said the basketball team had a 3.54 GPA. Not often do you find STUDENT-Athletes willing to play.

As for Brodhead, I don't see why he'd leave for UL with the cush job he has at McNeese. He could easily find work anywhere in the nation if he stayed with McNeese for a few years and kept them a winner. _
    How do Bari's players do after leaving LSUE?

Whitney was refereeing my 8th graders girls basketball game at St. Genevieve last night. She was hitting 3 pointers during halftime from all over the court.

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    _ How do Bari's players do after leaving LSUE? _
    Well, his old PG went to school up in New York, and at last check was averaging 8 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists and 4 steals.which is about what she did at LSUE.

I know he had a girl go to McNeese to play, but was injured. And beyond that I'd have to research a little bit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information