Thread: Latest college hoops dunkel index ranking

Ragin' Cajuns Latest college hoops dunkel index ranking

Latest dunkel index ranking has cajuns #271! Sorry ass administration, GET RID OF THAT CHURCH LEAGUE COACH WE HAVE! Hire someone that knows the game,instead of rolling the ball out and says geaux play.
    Its a new year,greaux some nuts and fire these pathetic coaches!I guess we love below average athletics.
    When we pride ourselves on being known for our local hospitality,good times,good food,good people,TERRIBLE COLLEGE ATHLETICS.

Default Re: Latest college hoops dunkel index ranking

Quote Originally Posted by ragin2112cajun View Post
    _ Latest dunkel index ranking has cajuns #271! Sorry ass administration, GET RID OF THAT CHURCH LEAGUE COACH WE HAVE! Hire someone that knows the game,instead of rolling the ball out and says geaux play.
    Its a new year,greaux some nuts and fire these pathetic coaches!I guess we love below average athletics.
    When we pride ourselves on being known for our local hospitality,good times,good food,good people,TERRIBLE COLLEGE ATHLETICS. _
    girls are worse; checked an rpi site and they're 319. i don't much advocate putting people out of jobs, especially in hard times, but it is hard to believe that the football, b'ball and women's b'ball head coaching positions couldn't be significantly upgraded. maybe money makes it not feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    _ girls are worse; checked an rpi site and they're 319. i don't much advocate putting people out of jobs, especially in hard times, but it is hard to believe that the football, b'ball and women's b'ball head coaching positions couldn't be significantly upgraded. maybe money makes it not feasible. _

I hate it when people want to change comfort and entitlement levels away from the status quo. Mediocrity is in, or did you not get that message 30 something years ago? Why change now?

This is so COOL Re: Latest college hoops dunkel index ranking

Quote Originally Posted by GetTheFacts1st View Post
    _ I hate it when people want to change comfort and entitlement levels away from the status quo. Mediocrity is in, or did you not get that message 30 something years ago? Why change now? _
    Thats FUNNY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ragin2112cajun View Post
    _ Latest dunkel index ranking has cajuns #271! Sorry ass administration, GET RID OF THAT CHURCH LEAGUE COACH WE HAVE! Hire someone that knows the game,instead of rolling the ball out and says geaux play.
    When we pride ourselves on being known for our local hospitality,good times,good food,good people,TERRIBLE COLLEGE ATHLETICS. _
    In my humble opinion this could be the post of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    i don't much advocate putting people out of jobs, especially in hard times, but it is hard to believe that the football, b'ball and women's b'ball head coaching positions couldn't be significantly upgraded. maybe money makes it not feasible.
    Being one of the old fashioned types around here, I believe a job is evaluated after it's finished which hopefully in terms of basketball will be sometime in late March.

As in most professional talent searches, money plays a major role in helping assure upgraded coaching hirings. It may not be the sole factor but it is a big one. Just ask the University of Bama.

PS I haven't heard or read anything new on Randal Daigle's condition but I believe he will be a huge presence for us on the court when he returns (after watching his first season).

Thread Information