Thread: Sun Belt Football: Media honors UL freshmen

1. UL Football Sun Belt Football: Media honors UL freshmen

Some of the younger players from UL's football team recently got some individual recognition for their contributions this season. Five Cajuns were named to an unofficial All-Sun Belt freshman team based on nominations and approval by the league newspaper beat writers.

Quarterback Brad McGuire and tight end Ladarius Green represented the team on offense, while defensive end Nate Douglas, linebacker Richard Brooks and cornerback Dwight Bentley were honored on the other side of the ball.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott • jparrott@theadvertiser.com • December 26, 2008

Default Re: Sun Belt Football: Media honors UL freshmen

Why am I just noticing this now?

Didn't realize I lived in Baton Rouge, maybe New Orleans; perhaps I should pay more attention to my surroundings.

Congratualtions to these young men. We will need them to keep playing at a high level next year, especially those that will fill the gaps left by our departing seniors.

Quote Originally Posted by keithj View Post
    _ Why am I just noticing this now?

Didn't realize I lived in Baton Rouge, maybe New Orleans; perhaps I should pay more attention to my surroundings. _
    I'm not really sure what happened to the UL subhead. Trust that I'm trying to find out where it is.

Thread Information