Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sam Houston St vs Louisiana

Default Re: Sam Houston St vs Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ I don't can't put my finger on it, i'm not an x's and o's type of Bball fan but it seems like the talent is there. There is just no structure whatsoever and that rest on the coaches shoulders. I like Lee, evertime i've had a chance to talk to him he's really nice and I know he loves this team and University but being a nice guy doesn't win games. I want to know what is being drawn up in timeouts. Because we come out of timeouts looking the same confused unstructured team. This is terrible basketball. _
    have no fear, stevie p. says every a.m. that he is very high on this team. jay likes them alot too, but admits they are a 'work in progress.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    _ have no fear, stevie p. says every a.m. that he is very high on this team. jay likes them alot too, but admits they are a 'work in progress.' _
    We are past the "work in progress" stage. This team needs a kick in the ass and quick!

_ have no fear, stevie p. says every a.m. that he is very high on this team. jay likes them alot too, but admits they are a 'work in progress.' _
    I have no doubt it's a 'work in progress', it's who's doing the molding. With the talent we have we should not be losing this way. It is so frustrating to watch a team with no identity.

This was my first basketball game this year. They have no idea how to attack a zone. They have no one who can shoot consistently. They do not run an offense. They are a very bad team offensively. The scoreboards are great. They are pretty good on defensive. The ref's stink. That is my impression of Cajun basketball.

LOL. We should have a decoder for their comments.
    Very High on team = May win half their games
    Work in Progress = not very good
    Maybe this week they will use a real negative word like "Struggling".This could be interpreted as worst team in the SBC.
    If they ever made the leap and declared them a bad basketball team this would mean we are one of the worst teams in Division1.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ LOL. We should have a decoder for their comments.
    Very High on team = May win half their games
    Work in Progress = not very good
    Maybe this week they will use a real negative word like "Struggling".This could be interpreted as worst team in the SBC.
    If they ever made the leap and declared them a bad basketball team this would mean we are one of the worst teams in Division1. _
    Metry.Maybe next year right?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ Metry.Maybe next year right? _
    Don't forget, this team has had to battle through some injuries.(Sarcasm)

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Don't forget, this team has had to battle through some injuries.(Sarcasm) _
    simmer down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ simmer down. _
    Even Destin got off?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Even Destin got off? _
    TMI

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ TMI _
    LOL

Stevie P. and Jay has to bite their tongue. I really would like to know what they think about this team. Did anyone of you notice when a player comes out and Lee tries to talk to him, he just walks by Lee with a go to hell attitude. No control and no respect

Even Destin got off? _
    I'm on the Cajuns' bus and I'll stay on it. I'll be at the State game and at the Cajundome on Jan 3rd. Other than that, there's not much to say right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ I'm on the Cajuns' bus and I'll stay on it. I'll be at the State game and at the Cajundome on Jan 3rd. Other than that, there's not much to say right now. _
    I'm not getting off the Cajun bus, never will but I am off of a few coaches buses!

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    I'm not getting off the Cajun bus, never will but I am off of a few coaches buses! _
    I might join you and climb off some coaches' buses too - at the end of the season - but right now the team deserves my support and they have it. It may be tough but that's okay.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information