Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Marcus Wiltz

Default Burnt Roux: Marcus Wiltz

Cecilia High RB Marcus Wiltz has three offers on the table, is he close to making a decision?

Free Story!

http://louisiana.scout.com/2/806147.html

Default Re: Marcus Wiltz Update

Lets grab the local Cajuns!

Hey T, how are his hands? I know we are pretty good at the RB position, but could he be a slot receiver? Kinda give him the ball and 2 yards to make a move. Because after all, Chery is gone too.

Quote Originally Posted by derf View Post
    _ Hey T, how are his hands? I know we are pretty good at the RB position, but could he be a slot receiver? Kinda give him the ball and 2 yards to make a move. Because after all, Chery is gone too. _
    He can catch the ball out of the backfield, but he is not going to play WR. The Cajuns have other prospects they have targeted to replace Chery and Smith.

Default CajunT!!!

Thanks for the free story on louisiana.scout.com! I live for these freebies! How are we looking for recruits?!

Would love to see Wiltz in Vermilion & White

Default Re: CajunT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    _ Thanks for the free story on louisiana.scout.com! I live for these freebies! How are we looking for recruits?!

Would love to see Wiltz in Vermilion & White _
    Big weekend for prospects ulforlife. Look for a large group Saturday.

Default Re: CajunT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Big weekend for prospects ulforlife. Look for a large group Saturday.
    Thank you very much Cajun T!!! Very cool

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Robert Walker!!!!! While I love Wiltz as well, this kid is just awesome. T, anything going on with him? What do our chances look like of grabbing walker? Obviously, we're only going to get one of these guys so who do we have the best shot at getting?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ Robert Walker!!!!! While I love Wiltz as well, this kid is just awesome. T, anything going on with him? What do our chances look like of grabbing walker? Obviously, we're only going to get one of these guys so who do we have the best shot at getting? _
    I believe Jay commented on this kid yesterday on his radio show. If I remember correctly, he stated that Walker is not yet academically qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ Robert Walker!!!!! While I love Wiltz as well, this kid is just awesome. T, anything going on with him? What do our chances look like of grabbing walker? Obviously, we're only going to get one of these guys so who do we have the best shot at getting? _
    Robert Walker has not yet qualified and there's a pretty good chance he won't. He has a good ways to go on his ACT, which he just took again.

Tonights game should have been a great atmosphere for the high school guys checking out UL's program. Hope we reeled in a few.

Nice job to the University, the fans, and especially the players and coaches for getting the big win!

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    _ Tonights game should have been a great atmosphere for the high school guys checking out UL's program. Hope we reeled in a few.

Nice job to the University, the fans, and especially the players and coaches for getting the big win! _

One thing for sure, they won't see a crowd like the UL crowd at any of our Sun Belt competitors nor at Br-oke Back U.

UL Football Marcus Wiltz

I want him. Does anyone know of anything we the people can do to convince/help he and kids like him to come to UL? I'll make phone calls!

Default Re: Marcus Wiltz

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    _ I want him. Does anyone know of anything we the people can do to convince/help he and kids like him to come to UL? I'll make phone calls! _
    He is holding firm right now on not making his final decision public. The Cajuns are in good shape and McNeese St is trying to sway him in their direction. He is going to make official visits to both programs and speak with the athletes about their experiences with the staff.

Default Re: Marcus Wiltz

I was told by a cecilia alumni that he is leaning toward mcneese because UL is "too close". Does that sound relevant?

igeaux.mobi

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information