Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Deggs Replacement

1. Default Deggs Replacement

Hope Coach Robichaux's assistant search goes well.

After the results of last season the time will never be riper to get the quality assistant he wants and deserves.

Grab a hot hand coach, I mean bat, grab a hot bat, you've got the street cred now.

Default Re: Hope Coach Robichaux's assistant search goes well

im sure we will have choice picks and i'd be ready to bet Robe's phone is going crazy. If Robe hasn't secured the talents of someone behind the scenes all ready

3. UL Baseball Re: Hope Coach Robichaux's assistant search goes well

Well good for us the hay is in the barn for 2014 recruiting, and there are lots of good coaches out there we can get to continue into 2015. I am certain Robe and Deggs were hand in glove about his possible goal of getting a head coaching job and I am more than certain Robe has people in mind. We all need to relax, it ain't like Hud is leaving and we got Farmer looking to replace him with a search team from wherever.

Default Re: Hope Coach Robichaux's assistant search goes well

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    After the results of last season the time will never be riper to get the quality assistant he wants and deserves.

Grab a hot hand coach, I mean bat, grab a hot bat, you've got the street cred now.
    Rob has a few names in the fold that are interested in the position.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Rob has a few names in the fold that are interested in the position.
    Stay calm and trust in Robe. Sure he had a rough plan before the season started.

Default Deggs Replacement

Who do you guys want to come here? It doesn't matter what we think I'm sure coach Robe has a list and has been preparing for this.

Default Simoneaux?

Simoneaux just got let go at LTU-R do you think he will be in the mix of names to replace Deggs? Would you like to see him be considered for the job?

Default Re: Simoneaux?

He was the top assistant on the only World Series team. He recruited I 10 between here and NO very well.

Obviously doesn't gurantee he'll be as successful again but I say hell why not. On the surface that would make me feel better knowing his track record after losing Deggs. Also is it official that Harvell is going with Deggs? I have heard it mentioned just haven't read it myself yet.

He is HC at West Monroe HS.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    He is HC at West Monroe HS.
    You don't think he can be lured away from WM? . Honest question from me no sarcasm

12. Default Re: Simoneaux?

Quote Originally Posted by NO BOWL 11 Grad View Post
    You don't think he can be lured away from WM? . Honest question from me no sarcasm
    Perhaps, because the ink isn't dry on his new contract.

Although, his wife is from that area so he may not be the nomad he once was.

How are his hitting coach skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    How are his hitting coach skills?
    That's the question.

Unfortunately he probably will have a higher salary at WMHS than he would as an assistant here.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

You can never go home again. Onward and upward boys.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information