Thread: NIU to Indy Bowl

Default NIU to Indy Bowl

From the LA tech board.
    LOL! They get stuck with NIU because they didn't want a belt team. Now that is funny.

Default NIU to Indy Bowl

From the LA tech board.
    LOL! They get stuck with NIU because they didn't want a belt team. Now that is funny.

I don't understand where WMU is going though. We still may be left out if they go to Texas bowl?

Default Re: NIU to Indy Bowl

My guess is that they will allow West Mich. to play in the Motor City Bowl which is 13 miles from there campus. This is the only way they bring any fans to a bowl game and this way everyone is happy except Ark St.

I feel Ark St. gets screwed a little by not getting invited to the Indy bowl but La Tech was going to make sure a Sun Belt was not going to make it. Ark St. would bring more to the game than Northern Ill.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ My guess is that they will allow West Mich. to play in the Motor City Bowl which is 13 miles from there campus. This is the only way they bring any fans to a bowl game and this way everyone is happy except Ark St.

I feel Ark St. gets screwed a little by not getting invited to the Indy bowl but La Tech was going to make sure a Sun Belt was not going to make it. Ark St. would bring more to the game than Northern Ill. _
    ESPN.com just reported CENTRAL Michigan to Motor City Bowl. Do you really think two conference mates would play in the same bowl?

Something isn't right. Where is Western Michigan going. They must be put in a bowl before us.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ Something isn't right. Where is Western Michigan going. They must be put in a bowl before us. _
    That's what's worrying me. Why do I feel like we're going to be left out in the cold?!

7. Default Re: NIU to Indy Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ Something isn't right. Where is Western Michigan going. They must be put in a bowl before us. _
    Western Michigan accepted an invitation to the Texas Bowl.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pa.Y&pageId=6.1.1

Brian

FAU is going0to Motor City, NIU to Indy, and WMU to Texad as announced on ESPN. We're out.

igeaux.mobi

This is Upsetting Re: NIU to Indy Bowl

FAU.that is a joke!!! I am so sick of this $#__!! WHY ARE WE THE TEAM LEFT OUT? Last time I looked we were the 2nd place Belt team!! This hurts so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    _ FAU.that is a joke!!! I am so sick of this $#__!! WHY ARE WE THE TEAM LEFT OUT? Last time I looked we were the 2nd place Belt team!! This hurts so much!! _
    They have Howard Schnellenberger, we have.

Thread Information