Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CAJUNS VS BAMA

Default Re: CAJUNS VS BAMA

we are starting to let this thing slip away

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    _ we are starting to let this thing slip away _

Yeah, no offense to speak of for the Cajuns. Shooting under 50% from the free throw line, and 28% from the field will not cut it, especially on the road.

27% from the floor and 7-15 FT's, will kill us everytime

Bama 16-20 from the line

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I don't know what to say about what I'm watching. I can tell you this. Alabama is horrible. This must be what you get when 2 totally disorganized teams play. but one out athlete's the other.

Veeeerry disappointing game today. I didn't expect a win, but to shoot 25% for the game is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    _ Veeeerry disappointing game today. I didn't expect a win, but to shoot 25% for the game is ridiculous. _
    It was 44-38 Bama at the 10:10 mark of the second half. That means in the final 10 minutes, we could only manage 6 points! That is horrendous, I don't care how good the opponent's defense is. Even worse is the free throw shooting - 48% is pathetic. If I was Coach Lee, I'd be having them shooting free throws right now until it was time to get on the bus. I thought the Cajuns played defense pretty well until the Tide started to pull away. Then I think we sort of panicked and started to get out of sync on the defensive end. I don't think we were ever in sync on the offensive side.

There are few things in the sports world that are harder to watch than a college basketball game with 2 teams that have no idea what to do on offense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information