Thread: Cox Thanks Louisiana for Great 2014 Baseball Season

1. Default Cox Thanks Louisiana for Great 2014 Baseball Season

Cox Sports Television has produced a video thanking the UL Ragin' Cajuns baseball team on a great season.

Default Re: Cox Thanks Louisiana for Great 2014 Baseball Season

Nice!

3. UL Baseball Re: Cox Thanks Louisiana for Great 2014 Baseball Season

Maybe the more appropriate way to thank UL team, coaches, and fans is to produce a show for Robe, and have a lot more games on CST High Def channel even the ones not associated with UNO, ELLIS WHO, and TooLAME. I get lots of action on SWAC and Southland teams like Texas Southern, SHSU, SLU and locals like Southern, but hardly ever a game not associated with SBC broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Maybe the more appropriate way to thank UL team, coaches, and fans is to produce a show for Robe, and have a lot more games on CST High Def channel even the ones not associated with UNO, ELLIS WHO, and TooLAME. I get lots of action on SWAC and Southland teams like Texas Southern, SHSU, SLU and locals like Southern, but hardly ever a game not associated with SBC broadcast.
    Why do that then fans will sit at there house and not go to the games?

5. Default Re: Cox Thanks Louisiana for Great 2014 Baseball Season

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Why do that then fans will sit at there house and not go to the games?
    2 of 10 at the games will decide to stay home and watch.

2 of 10 exposed to the broadcast at home will end up being regulars where the action is, at games.

If there are more people watching on TV than at the game, the game attendance will grow.

6. UL Baseball Re: Cox Thanks Louisiana for Great 2014 Baseball Season

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    2 of 10 at the games will decide to stay home and watch.

2 of 10 exposed to the broadcast at home will end up being regulars where the action is, at games.

If there are more people watching on TV than at the game, the game attendance will grow.
    The number one reason to be on TV is because it is important to the recruits, you know the ones who perform these great deeds. It is marginally important to fans like me 120 miles from Lafayette for a Tuesday night game, I got internet package from UL, but a nice high def broadcast would be fun.

The fans will show up regardless of whether it's on tv or not. You use tv to get exposure outside of your immediate market and grow your fan base.

Thread Information