Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fenroy's Farewell

Default Fenroy's Farewell

Fenroy's reaction and emotion during the pre game was truly moving.

Here's some of the pics from the presentation

The rest are here: http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3.oy%20Farewell/

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Fenroy's Farewell

REALLY GREAT SHOTS. Thanks for posting these!!!

Default Re: Fenroy's Farewell

Agreed. I would put one of these as my desktop, but i still got the picture you took of fenroy running in the game winner against arkansas state.

awesome.

5. Default Re: Fenroy's Farewell

Awesome!! Memories!!!!

6. Default Re: Fenroy's Farewell

Very nice.

LSUConnMan if you email your 10 favorite pics from the year I can make you a slide show. I can have each slide link to a location where you can make a dime. (600 px wide preferably)

Side note: If Fenroy is not in a post season bowl he must have really been hurt and is still recovering. I say this because starting with Tillman and Taylor in 2002 coach Bustle has placed 1 or more players in a post season bowl every year since he has been here. (Perhaps 1 year when no player was invited)

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ REALLY GREAT SHOTS. Thanks for posting these!!! _
    Thanks for the photos, you do a really good job and I appreciate your doing this for us.
    Geaux Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Very nice.

LSUConnMan if you email your 10 favorite pics from the year I can make you a slide show. I can have each slide link to a location where you can make a dime. (600 px wide preferably)

Side note: If Fenroy is not in a post season bowl he must have really been hurt and is still recovering. I say this because starting with Tillman and Taylor in 2002 coach Bustle has placed 1 or more players in a post season bowl every year since he has been here. (Perhaps 1 year when no player was invited) _

I may do that.I've been planning on publishing a bunch of desktops and my favorite photos from the fall to generate some interest for my website. Unfortunately, the learning curve's been greater than anticipated. If I still can't get dreamweaver, my domain, and the hosting service to communicate in the next couple of days I'll do that.

UL Football Re: Fenroy's Farewell

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Very nice.

Side note: If Fenroy is not in a post season bowl he must have really been hurt and is still recovering. I say this because starting with Tillman and Taylor in 2002 coach Bustle has placed 1 or more players in a post season bowl every year since he has been here. (Perhaps 1 year when no player was invited) _
    Here is the side show of these fifteen shots.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3.view=slideshow

Well, I battled through the night last night to finally break through the wall.at about the same time the sunrise broke the surface. www.FleurdeCT.com is now live. It's clearly a work in progress, but I'm getting the hang of things, so it should be respectable soon.

Turbine, pm me about the specs and what areas of the fall/winter or even last spring you think would work best, and I'll put something together.

I've been holding out, but I've gotten pretty good about bringing pictures back from the dead. I think my best work to date was the ability to enhance fenroy's GW'ing TD, and was able to pull out facial features where there once was only a grim reaper like black mass effect in his helmet.

I'm starting to make some progress

This is one of 5 moments from the season that I'm working into a print I'm making. If only I could get the code right to get my photo gallery to link to my website. I guess slow progress is better than no progress.

Let me know when you finish that, I want it

No problem. I'm ordering around 20-30 prints for QC purposes and to get an idea of how different papers and sizes present. Like everything else, it's freaking expensive too. So I'll be happy to recoup my expenses once I've looked everything over.

here's another one segment I converted to a wallpaper.

I think I've settled on the basic concept for my print. I think I'll tinker with this some more over then next week and put together something tangible

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    _ I think I've settled on the basic concept for my print. I think I'll tinker with this some more over then next week and put together something tangible

_
    I think you have a WINNER right there!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information