Thread: WOW folks.

Track & Field WOW folks.

The guys at WOW won the battle for UL fans, customers can park there for the UL game today.

I am here now and asked the owner Jason to let me borrow his PC to make this post.

So come by before or after the game tonight and say hi to Jason, grab some wings, and savor the our bowl bound victory :-)

A shameless commercial announcement from a guy with an excellent Margarita in his hand.

Default Re: WOW folks.

cool

igeaux.mobi

i am on my way

igeaux.mobi

I'm there if you promise I won't get towed. If I see a that Police cruiser in the lot then I'm headed straight to Cajunfield. Hope not and I can throw down some before the game.

Well, the cruisers are there, but the owner of WOW, Jason, handed me his business card and said he had my back ok this. I will be back here after the game, ask for Jason if you have any problems.

igeaux.mobi

Yeah, the Owner was there and made sure our car was okay. Got there later than I wanted too because my nephew was a last minute addition but was still able to throw down a couple. Think I'm gonna make it tradition before all the B-Ball games.

Default WOW

I like WOW

Food's better. AC is colder.

The Peanut Thai sauce tossers are the QUAN!

And the owner tries to support UL, feeds coaches for free, fought off police on towing cars at the last game, etc.

I think he is working on a Tailgating Delivery service where you call in the order and someone drops it by your Tailgate spot.

Default Re: Buffalo Wild Wings in Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by drumroll View Post
    I like WOW

Food's better. AC is colder.

The Peanut Thai sauce tossers are the QUAN!

And the owner tries to support UL, feeds coaches for free, fought off police on towing cars at the last game, etc.

I think he is working on a Tailgating Delivery service where you call in the order and someone drops it by your Tailgate spot. _
    The tailgating thing is cool. Shouldn't be hard for them to do being right across the street.

Track & Field Re: Buffalo Wild Wings in Lafayette

and wash it down with a frozen margarita

Quote Originally Posted by drumroll View Post
    and wash it down with a frozen margarita
    See this is all I need to know about you. NEVER drink margaritas frozen. You call for sophistication and you drink margarita slushies!!

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    See this is all I need to know about you. NEVER drink margaritas frozen. You call for sophistication and you drink margarita slushies!!

Thread Information