11 7.33%
  • a 2 rating

5 3.33%
  • a 1 rating

3 2.00%
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: Rate the job Scott Farmer is doing as UL AD

1. Default Rate the job Scott Farmer is doing as UL AD

Everyone experiences growing pains with a new job, now that he has settled in, rate Scott Farmers current job performance.

Default Re: Rate the job Scott Farmer is doing as UL AD

I gave him a 7. We have seen our athletic programs rise in the past few years substantially and while most credit goes to our head coaches, you have to give the guy credit for this as well. We are being put on the map with all our success. A few bumps in the road and hopefully we do not repeat our many mistakes so I give him some room for improvement. The hyphen debacle really leaves a nasty taste in a lot of folks mouths but we are seeing great and unprecidented things happening in our athletic department.

I'm hesitant to give him good marks just because things are going well.

I give him a nine just because things are going so well.

are we rating Farmer or Feaux Farmer???

5/10. The teams are playing at a high level, but i think he has been asleep at the wheel a few times.

I give'em a 7. He deserves some credit for the many successes we've had, because believe me, we could have a worse AD that limits the coaching staff and smothers success. He is not that bad. We have limited resources, so it's not the easiest job either. He deserves some of the blame for UL being stuck in this loving conference we are in (sarcasm) but he isn't the total reason, we have one guy above him that has more to do with that.

I am starting to think Drunk Scott Farmer and Scott Farmer are one in the same. Drunk Scott Farmer is way too sensitive at times.

This is hard because these coaches have done so much with less. Farmer seems to be the beneficiary. I cant give him a vote for on tge field success.

He has moved the renevations along, but when it comes to fundraising and marketing he is sub par. These are the two reasons we are not in a new conference.

I give him a 6

The biggest disappointment in my opinion was them sitting on their asses while our conference mates where moving to Conference USA. That was unnacaptable. I know we may have not been able to offer what some of the schools could but to just send them a slide show presentation an have no public plan or vision was just pathetic.

i gave him a 3. My feelings on him are known and im going to leave it at that.

I gave him an 8. UL seems to be (Slowly!) putting people in place that are getting the job done. Remember folks, we have very little history of progressing forward in athletics, so every year is a new and unexpected challenge for those pushing us forward. Just think if you came into this Admin from another admin and it was light years behind where you were.People in power do not like a lot of change at once. Piece by piece, stone by stone we (fans, supporters, players, moms/dads, and admin) will build OUR own winning history, which thankfully started a couple of years back!

14. Default Re: Rate the job Scott Farmer is doing as UL AD

right now based on the votes we have him at a 6.59 average. I gave him a 6 by the way.

If we were in a new conference it would be hard not to say a 9 or 10. But given that that is the one area where he could have shined without anyone saying it was because of what the coaches did alone, and he missed, I have him at a 7 right now.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information